Imagine Loki having his first kiss with you

You stood outside of Asgard, admiring the artwork on the wall. You were holding a book in your right hand, a Shakespearean favorite of yours, Romeo and Juliet. You had loved it when your mother had read it to you when you were young. You sighed at the memory. Your mother had mysteriously disappeared one morning before you had woken up. Odin wouldn't tell you either which made you think that he was a part of it.

You rolled your eyes and turned toward the center of the garden where a fountain lay. A tree, perfect for climbing, hung rooted to the spot like an old, stone statue. You grinned at the seat under it, but maybe a different spot would be good. You looked over to the base of the tree where it was open and perfect for a seat. You sat and lay back against a limb with cool bark.

You started reading when you heard a light chuckle. You looked up and saw the young prince, Loki. He grinned, "Ah, a classic. You have great taste." He was smelling a black rose, "Yet, it's so daring and beautiful. It seems untrue, but it seems plausible." You rolled your eyes with a chuckle, "I'm certain that you shouldn't be speaking to me. You're father forbade you to."

He turned on the limb with one eyebrow cocked up, "Well, he did didn't he? For shame that he doesn't realize the beauty." "Of the story?" You interrupted. He shook his head, "Certainly you wouldn't believe that you aren't loved by someone other than the parents you lost?" You sighed, "I do believe I should be somewhere else, but I have to finish this..." He held his head up on his hands, "Then read aloud. I'm very fond of the story."

You looked down at the pages where tear stains were spread about. You wiped under your eyes and breathed heavily. He looked down at you then quickly jumped down beside you. "Hey, it's fine." You leaned against his shoulder, "I know what he has done, Loki!" You hissed, "It was Odin. He separated me from my family or killed them. I don't know, I just want to see them again!" He wrapped his arms around you as you cried into the leather of his jacket. "Hush, it's fine. I'm here."

You looked up with tear stains on your cheeks, "Yeah, and you'll get in trouble if they see you. I need to go Loki. Please, I don't want to hurt you." He sighed, "No. I won't get hurt, but he will take you away. I need to just talk him into it." You looked up into his green eyes. He wasn't kidding, because you could read his mind. "You-you like me?" He nodded, "And I will protect you with my life. I swear to it." You smiled slightly and he pulled you closer by your neck, then he lightly kissed you.

"I've never kissed anyone before," he claimed after he backed away. You grinned, "I guess you got lucky then huh?" You both laughed and enjoyed each other's embrace all night long.