Imagine Finding Loki

You had been hoping for the return of the two gods who had recently been fighting in Jotunheim. You cursed as you had promised Loki that you would stay behind for his return. But, some promised have to be broken. Thor had returned, but with no sign of Loki at all. When you asked, he just shook his head.

Tears formed in your eyes as you had realized that you had to break that promise. He couldn't be dead, not after all you two had been through. You ran across the rainbow bridge into the asgardian library to fetch his favorite book. Then you went to Odin to ask permission to go on a mission of your own.

"I request to go on my own to locate a specific relic. It has to be recovered before it falls into the wrong hands my lord." You knelt before him and looked toward the ground as to not meet his gaze.

"You wish to find Loki don't you?" He grasped his staff tightly at the spoken word. You nodded, "You may, but if you lie to me again, I don't think I will take it lightly."

His voice had changed. You looked up and found Loki sitting upon the throne.

"You sly snake! I thought you were dead!" You jumped up and ran to the throne, punching his chest. "How dare you?!? I was going to 'secretly' leave this place to find you!"

He chuckled, "I'm happy to see you too." You rolled your eyes and he pulled you into a hug.

"You do realize that you're going to get a harsh punishment for portraying Odin right?"

He nodded, "But I won't be separated from you. Plus I don't think I will get punished. Odin has fallen into Odinsleep again. This time, without mother or my brother watching over him, he may die."

You say on his lap, "Then again, you probably didn't tell Thor either."

He grinned, "You know me all too well." He kissed you lightly, "How would you like to be my queen to rule Asgard?"