Honey im home

Oh i love this book , maybe I am more biased towards it . ♡ READ IT TO FIND OUT .

[2023] Time before yoongi's enlistment in military and jimin coming back from his trip.

[ You can read it as your first book too but I suggest reading the mini book "present time "quickly before it ]

Jimin on his way back to korea. He arrived together with tae . They went to their home which mean tae went to his house and jimin went to his and suga's house .
It's 5 days before suga's enlistment in civil services .
[Jimin enters by knocking cause he knows suga's parents are here ]
Mrs min opens the door and hug jimin with her biggest smile .
" here is my fav son I missed you so much , you have gotten so much thinner " said Mrs min caressing jimin's cheek .

" Eomma I missed your food that's why " said jimin smiling

" Eomma I missed your food that's why " said jimin smiling .
" only my food or me too?" Mrs min jokes .
" I miss you more than my own mom , you are the best " jimin said and they both chuckles.

Mr min enters the conversation " are you gonna shower all attention on your mom or there is something left for me " he said in a strict tone .

He is just like suga,  really cold to people on outside but love with all his heart. 

They hugged and jimin was about to enter his bedroom when Mrs min said " son , yoongi is not home yet . He is doing a live in his studio at bighit"

" oh okay eomma I will rest now " he smiled lightly and enters his room

" oh okay eomma I will rest now " he smiled lightly and enters his room .

" wow I came back after so long and that guy has the audacity to be absent here" he thinks to himself and then quickly decide to post a pic on his ig for suga .

[Suga was doing the live when he leaves to get something to drink and meanwhile hear people talking about jimin's post]

He asks his assistant about it and when he saw the post he realized he fucked up . He forgot the time jimin was landing and thought it would be later . Now he can feel jimin's mood from that post and the great min suga finishes the live and run I mean drive for his life to way back home .

🩵💜🩵💜🩵💜🩵💜🩵💜🩵💜🩵💜🩵💜
I thought the next one will be about another ship but I can't hold back writing about these two. 
Love
Sun /Minimini029 ❤