𝟻.𝟺 - "𝚂𝚙𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚛 𝚆𝚎𝚋 𝚘𝚏 𝙵𝚎𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜"

"Harry, your hand!"

"Harry, your hand!"

8.5k words
a/n: you have no idea how much i want to update more often but why is senior year so busy oh my god??

The idea of leaving Harry alone was rather foreign to Violet, it's possible everyone knew that - hell, even her mother knew that

The idea of leaving Harry alone was rather foreign to Violet, it's possible everyone knew that - hell, even her mother knew that. It was a concept that one person couldn't understand, leaving their loved one alone to deal with it. The concept was foreign, at least to Violet - but with Harry these days, you have to deal with those foreign concepts.

So, Violet only did it. Maybe Harry would understand - at least a bit. She didn't see him until the next morning as she waited for Ron and Harry to come down with Hermione. However, Hermione was reprimanding Violet for not wanting to deal with Fred and George's ad.

"Hermione, seriously. If Delia doesn't care, then it's not a big deal - she's technically my boss." Violet reasoned but was busy staring at Harry as he came down the stairs - at least looking miles better, still pissed, but better.

Hermione rolled her eyes as she realized Violet was barely paying attention to her little scolding but smiled as Violet stared rather hopelessly after Harry. "Fine, mind oogle at your boy, I won't judge."

That had certainly gotten Violet's attention as she turned red and started immediately defending herself - giving Hermione a good laugh as Ron and Harry walked over.

"Having a little laugh at if I'm a lying attention-seeking prat are we?" Harry said angrily, walking over to the girls. Hermione and Violet looked at him rather incredulously - Ron sighed at Harry's reaction.

"No," Violet said in a calming voice (but it did remind Harry of the voice she used last night against Seamus). "Hermione was just scolding me over the flyers Fred and George put up - which by the way Ron, that's your job. And it would be absolutely wonderful if you weren't shoving yourself down our throats every five minutes because if you haven't realized it yet, we're on your side."

Ron's eyes widened as Violet mentioned the flyers but Harry looked embarrassed as there was a short pause.

"He's had a run-in with Seamus again," Ron explained, trying to excuse Harry's behavior. But Violet shook her head, looking at Harry with her eyebrows raised.