𝟺.𝟷 - "𝚀𝚞𝚒𝚍𝚍𝚒𝚝𝚌𝚑 𝚆𝚘𝚛𝚕𝚍 𝙲𝚞𝚙 𝚁𝚎𝚞𝚗𝚒𝚘𝚗"

"I was hoping they wouldn't see each other

"I was hoping they wouldn't see each other."

a/n: omg this did not mean to take 6 days worth of writing with over 7k words, but i hope you enjoy it regardless :)

Violet steadily packed her bag. All of her clothing, all of her personal items, and all of her Ireland gears.

"You know, you don't need to pack that much."
Violet jumped and turned to see Midnight, decked in Ireland colours. She too, was able to join the Quidditch World Cup. "Yes, I do. You never know!"

Midnight shook her head. "Well, hurry up and somehow get it to the hall, Mama said we are leaving in ten minutes."

Violet's eyes widen and hurriedly picked up her bag, almost immediately falling backwards and Midnight laughing and pointing at her. "Shut up!" she hissed.

The phone on Violet's beanbag chair rang violently. Her ears perked up and the ringing and quickly ran to the phone,

"Is it your boyfriend?" Midnight sang. Violet glared at her and using her middle finger, pointed to the door. Midnight laughed loudly, "Don't take too long, EIGHT MINUTES MAX!"

With that, Midnight closed the door, her laughter still echoing through the halls.

"Hey!" Violet said into the phone, silently hoping it was really Harry on the line.
"Voe, how are you?"

It was. "Great, how are the Weasley's? I'm surprised they have a phone that works."
There was laughter on the other line. "Fine, things are fine. Mrs Weasley seems to be warming up to you, Ron and Ginny getting along, but doubts." Harry said solemnly.

Violet nodded, as if Harry was in the room with her. "So, have you decided who you were supporting at the Cup?"

"Yes, but I'm keeping it a secret, I just want to see your reaction. If you are sitting in the Minister's Box of course, Mr Weasley got great tickets!"

Violet laughed. "I should be, Mum's officially an Auror, I guess after having six kids, the danger is more appealing. So, she was able to snag those tickets too I believe."