𝟺.𝟼 - "𝙿𝚘𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚂𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚔𝚜!"

"Harry

"Harry..?"

10.4k words
a/n: no but seriously...I couldn't cut most out or find a good stopping point, so enjoy it while it's hot :) - this will probably be one of the longest chapters yet, love u besties

Harry truly had thought that the matter of Harry being the fourth unexpected champion would of died down by Monday morning when classes resumed, but it had shown him how truly mistaken he was

Once Harry had returned to lessons, he could no longer avoid his classmates. However, it was clear to him that all of them did think he put his name in the Goblet of Fire just like the Gryffindors, but they were not as impressed as they had been at the party.

The Hufflepuffs, who were usually on great terms with the Gryffindors, had remarkably turned very cold to them. One Herbology lesson solely proved this alone, it was very plain to Harry that the Hufflepuffs had thought he had stolen their champion's glory, it may of been by the fact that Hufflepuff never truly really have gotten much glory, and Cedric was one of the few who gave the Hufflepuffs that glory.

Ernie MacMillan and Justin Finch-Fletchley, who with Harry got on with very well, did not talk to him even though they were reporting Bouncing Bulbs at the same tray - though they did laugh very harshly when the bulbs went out of Harry's grip and smacked him very hard into the face.

Ron still refused to talk to Harry as well, and the girls had now seemed they must take sides in it all. Though they hung around both of them as much as they can, to not look as if they are favoring one over the other.

Violet did mainly stuck around Harry (to which Harry did not object to, but did have her go to Ron many times) and Hermione mainly stuck with Ron, claiming that Ron needed someone, as Violet was still very much upset with Ron.

Hermione apologized so many times when it was made realized that the friend group would have to stay on separate terms, at least for a little while, but Harry really got the basic idea of why she was doing so.

Harry did have an inkling it was because Hermione had some sort of feelings for Ron. However, it truly wasn't his main concern at the moment.

He would've been looking forward towards Care of Magical Creatures with Hagrid, if Violet hadn't soon fallen ill with some illness and that Harry would have to face the Slytherins alone. The first time he would have to since he became a champion.