𝟹.𝟷𝟷 - "𝚂𝚗𝚊𝚙𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙵𝚒𝚗𝚊𝚕"

"Ms Clover has to ask

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"Ms Clover has to ask...have you shampooed your hair yet, and must agree with Mr Prongs, you are an ugly git."

After their tea time with Hagrid, Ron and Harry began walking back with Hagrid back to the castle, said their goodbyes to Hagrid and went straight to the Common Room

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

After their tea time with Hagrid, Ron and Harry began walking back with Hagrid back to the castle, said their goodbyes to Hagrid and went straight to the Common Room.

"Did you really have to tell Hagrid about Violet?" Harry complained when they were alone. "I love him, but you know how bad he is at secrets."

"Yeah mate, why'd you think I told him, save all the work for you and Violet knows through Hagrid." Ron said, with a winning smirk on his face.

When they entered the Common Room, everyone was around the ratty old notice board. Harry got excited, if it was a Hogsmeade trip then that meant he could finally use his permission slip that Mira made up months ago, he was going to frame it if another trip didn't have happen.

Ron held Scabbers tight as he and Harry both made their way to the board. It only confirmed what Harry was hoping for.

"Hogsmeade, next weekend!" said Ron. "You can finally use that parchment you sleep with -"
"I do not sleep with it!" hissed Harry.

"Hogsmeade talks?"

Harry and Ron jumped and saw Violet and Hermione behind them. "Oh, sorry isn't Scabbers supposed to be dead?" asked Violet.

Hermione looked shocked, but then upset. "Have you been -"
"No, No! I only just got him back Hermione! He was at Hagrid's, he just gave him back to me." Ron interrupted.

Violet and Harry looked at them both. "And you're..." started Harry.

Ron sighed. "And I'm sorry I thought Crookshanks ate Scabbers...and that I refused to talk to you for almost two months."

"I guess, I'm sorry too," When Violet pushed Hermione in a gentle way. "For not taking your concerns for Scabbers and Crookshanks seriously. But I could've sworn he was in my dorm that day, it's so weird."

Violet nodded. "Damn cat was in there when I was there that morning, and I was the last one out."

They all stayed silent for a moment, thinking of what could've really happened. But then Hermione jumped into Ron's arms and hugged him tightly.