𝟻.𝟸 - "𝙱𝚊𝚍𝚐𝚎𝚜 𝚘𝚏 𝙷𝚘𝚗𝚘𝚛"

"I GOT IT! VI VI! I GOT IT!"

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"I GOT IT! VI VI! I GOT IT!"

7.4k words
a/n: omg last week of school gonna cry too many finals but comment, vote, all that love <3

The next morning when it was bright and early, mostly everyone was in the drawing room holding spray and bags

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

The next morning when it was bright and early, mostly everyone was in the drawing room holding spray and bags. The only people that were missing were Violet and her family (minus Lyla, for some reason).

When Harry looked at Hermione and Ron for more information, they shook their heads before going on.

"Misses Berri refuses to be in the same room as Mum, she's still upset about how she treated Violet and how fast she switched up after finding out you guys weren't dating from that article," Ron said.

"So usually, Bee and Violet end up cleaning a separate part of the house - sometimes Midnight and Raven join them, Lyla just ends up shifting to a room and helps."

Harry nodded before turning around to listen to Mrs. Weasley give instructions.

"Cover your faces and take a spray," she said, handing out small bottles filled with black liquid to everyone in the room. "It's Doxycide no worries about that."

Harry grabbed a towel from the pile and wrapped it around his face, with the others soon following in his lead. Soon enough the doorbell started ringing again and Mira sighed.

"We keep telling them to not ring the doorbell!" she sighed, taking the tea towel off her face and running to shut the portrait while Harry heard Sirius saying the same thing and running to answer the door.

"Close the door, please, Harry," said Mrs. Weasley.

Harry took small steps before reaching the door, he wanted to hear more of what was going on downstairs. Mira obviously managed to get the portrait to shut up due to the silence of screams. He heard Sirius and Mira walking down the hall and unlocking the door where he recognized Kingsley Shacklebolt's voice talking to the pair, "Hestia's just relieved me, so she's got Moody's cloak now, thought I'd leave a report for Dumbledore.."

𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖆𝖈𝖙 𝖔𝖋 𝖜𝖔𝖓𝖉𝖊𝖗𝖎𝖓𝖌 - 𝖍.𝖏.𝖕जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें