𝟹.𝟷 - "𝚂𝚞𝚖𝚖𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝙴𝚗𝚍"

"Dearest Mother in the world, we could avoid this whole thing if

"Dearest Mother in the world, we could avoid this whole thing if.."
"You're not getting your own number."

-

"MUM! Violet is hogging the phone AGAIN!"
Violet sighed into the phone while laying on the bed, out of all these days, Raven now just complains.

"Excuse me Best Friend in the entire world, my twenty year old sister is acting like a six year old." mummers Violet as she side eyes the door in which her sister and mother (very large with child may she add) coming into the room, only Raven looking upset and Bee Berri sighing as she follows her elder witch daughter.

The other line laughs as Violet puts down the old dusty phone and places it on the nearby dresser.
"How may I help you dear family?"

"You could give me a turn on the phone! I told you I was going to use the phone to call Tonks and then you steal it to call your little boyfriend!"
"Okay, one, Harry is NOT my boyfriend weirdo, and two, you heard mom, first come first serve." Violet looks at her mother expectantly who's is darting her eyes between both her daughters.

"Well, I can concur that I DID say that--"
"SEE I TOLD YOU RAVEN!"

"BUT," Bee interrupts after being interrupted by her thirteen year old. "You have been hogging the phone since the whole time we've been here."
"SEE VIOLET-"

"QUIET! You both are giving me a headache." Bee Berri once again annoyed by her daughters interrupting her again, honestly, she needed this break had it not been that Raven and Violet begged her to come with her.

Violet smiled as she walked towards her mother, "Dearest Mother in the world, you could avoid this whole thing if.."
"You're not getting your own number." Bee said, eyes squinting at her daughter.

Raven laughed at her sister as Violet looked disgruntled at the immediate shutdown on getting her own phone number again.

"But Lyla has her own number! She's not much older than me!" Violet argued to her mother, while Raven grabbed the phone while Violet was distracted.
"Vi Vi, you know it's because she's fifteen, and no offense, she hasn't tried dying in the last two years."

Violet sighed, knowing she was not winning this battle, "I know, but I just want my own number, so this doesn't happen! Raven has her own number and she just couldn't bring her own phone?"
"I understand that's annoying to you, but here's this, if you don't try and go off finding...Sirius Black at all. Me and your father will talk about it." 

Bee smiled, she knew it wouldn't matter because Violet was friends with the boy who lived and all, to which Bee thought the nickname was stupid.
"REALLY?! I promise I won't if it means I'll get my own number! Thank You Mama!"