Chapter 4 ~ Nen

Gon PoV

Alluka has finally finished training! I'm sure she's definitely more capable than I was when I first joined the Hunter exam. I'm really glad for her. The following days we played together and Nanika, as if she was neglected during training, made about 20 requests per day! Luckily it's not really hard such as 'Give me your liver' or 'Give me your heart', it's just something simple such as playing with her or buying her stuff which is no big deal. Today was the same as usual, we played a lot. It was really hot outside so we went back to the house to get some drinks.

'Gon nii-chan, pat me on the head!'

'Of course as I proceeded to pat her. Then I turned around to continue getting drinks.
'What's your greatest wish, Gon nii-chan?'

'Well... My greatest wish to to regain my Nen back to the level it was before I fought Pitou. This way I can go on adventures without worry, as I can properly defend myself. But... I don't think I deserve Nen itself, cause when I use it, I always use it recklessly and brings others pain. The final time I used Nen I was consumed by anger because Pitou had killed my friend. I even said some really mean things to your big brother! When I discovered that Kite was dead all along I broke, I decided to use a Nen contract to "avenge" my friend, causing myself to be in critical danger, and was at death's doorstep. So... yeah, even if I do want Nen back, I wouldn't pursue it, as a little punishment for always doing things recklessly. Yeah...'

Just as I finished speaking, I felt a sort of wam coat surrounding my body. I looked down and saw Nen flowing out as before. Knowing this must be her doing, I whipped my head backwards and saw Nanika was out, and she was smiling at me innocently. No... this isn't right! I only fulfilled 1 request this round! There should've been 2 more before Nanika comes out!

'Nanika...Why...I didn't meet the requirements yet!' I questioned in disbelief.

Nanika PoV

I smiled innocently at Gon. although I saw disbelief and shock written all over his face, I also saw a glimmer of happiness in his eyes.

'There is a rule that if a person fulfils 1000 requests, they can use order instead of requests and wishes. Like Killua, he fulfilled 1000 requests when he was young so he cold order Nanika instead of fulfilling my requests and wishing. This means that now you can order Nanika besides fulfilling requests, for example, if you say "Nanika, reawaken my Nen", I will do it. Of course besides fulfilling 1000 requests the person also have to be kind to Nanika and Alluka to be able to order, which you pass. I asked for your wish because you always wish for Alluka and Nanika to be happy, but I want you to be happy too! You deserves Nen, because you are kind and bring happiness to others! You are helping people more than you think! You helped Killua to escape from his assassination lifestyle and freely pursue what he wants, and helped Nanika and Alluka find a home here! You deserves this wish!' Hearing this Gon rushes towards me and tightly embraces me, crying happy tears.

'I...I really de..deserves it?' Gon sobbed.

'More than you imagine.'

'Nanika, thank you!'

'I love you Gon'

'Me too...'

After exchanging these words I swapped back with Alluka.

Gon PoV

'Gon nii-chan, Nanika is really happy! Did you make her happy?' Alluka beamed. 'I guess we both made each other happy' I said as I wipes my tears and tested my Nen.

'Gon nii-chan! You Nen is back! Congratulations!'

'Say thank you to Nanika to me, could you?'