Chapter 2 ~ Days with Alluka Part 2

Gon PoV

Alluka seems to be settling fine. It's really strange to see Alluka without Killua, but she's like a little sister to me so I don't really care about her staying here without Killua.

Today I took Alluka to the forest. I understand how Alluka don't know how to do a lot of things that I know how to do, such as cycling, fishing or drawing because I'm pretty sure Killua doesn't know how to do them either, but swimming and fighting? Did Killua become too overprotective to not teach her anything?

I first introduced Alluka to Konto (the fox bear) and his kid. Alluka seems to like Konto's kid very much, which she named Astro.

'Gon nii-chan, Astro is just soooo cute! Can I please bring him back home?'

'I'm sorry, but no. Astro belongs to the wild so if you bring him home he might die. Also Astro is the next ruler of the fox bears so if he is discovered with humans he might be discriminated and lose all of the fox bears' trust and the right to rule. So it's best to leave him back in the wild and visit him instead, okay?' I explained.

'Aww!' Alluka sighed.

Later the two of us plus Konto and Astro went fishing, where I taught Alluka how to fish and light a fire. She's a really fast learner, and learnt them all under an hour. We caught a lot of fish, so Mito San has more than sufficient ingredients for both lunch and dinner. After bidding the fox bears goodbye, I taught Alluka how to swim and breath underwater, then we played in the sea until lunchtime. After lunch I taught her how to make flower chains. She made quite a lot of them and was very happy. Nanika appears often too, and made some more. After making a ton of flower chains we set up a camp, where we got Mito San's approval to spend the night there.

Alluka PoV

I'm so excited to spend the night in the tent with Gon nii-chan! This is my first camping trip ever! For dinner we had some fish ad wild berries, which was surprisingly quite delicious! Later we looked up at the night sky where we saw billions of stars twinkling down to us. It's just so breathtaking! We also saw constellations, the Milky Way, and dots in the sky that looked like bright stars, but are actually planets orbiting around the sun according to Gon nii-chan. Gon nii-chan also told me about the myths of the constellations, they were really interesting as well!.

'Gon nii-chan, have you ever told these stories to big brother?'

'A few of them, yes, but not as much as I told you today.'

'Why?' I questioned.

'Well... I guess it's because we put all the time in finding out what and where Greed Island is. I sometimes wish I could have spoken with him more often, instead of being engrossed in finding my father Ging. But, what's done in the past is in the past, and there's no changing the past now...' Gon nii-chan's voice trailed off as he smiled sadly at the stars.

At night there were owls hooting and bushes rustling by the wind, and whenever I feel scared Gon nii-chan would warmly embrace me. He's so much like big brother in some ways.
In the coming days I continued learning new things with Gon nii-chan and Mito san. I learnt things such as:
Drawing: I drew a picture of big brother and stuck it up on the bedroom wall.

Singing: Taught by Mito san because Gon nii-chan claims to have a terrible voice when singing, which turns out to be true when I asked him to sing — he sounded like a ghoul crying.

Playing board games: My personal favourite is poker, which Gon nii-chan said not to inform this information to big brother. Shh!

Reading books: At the Zoldyck mansion I only read textbooks, but now I also read comics and novels. I really like the comics Seven Deadly Sins and Yu Yu Hakusho.

Dancing: This was especially fun! I really like the dance movements!

Knitting: Gon nii-chan is also learning this one, but he keeps getting distracted and messes things up. His works are always tangled up.

Cycling: At first it was really hard to balance, but I overcame it and now I can ride around the whole island!

And even more different activities ! My favourite activity is cooking because it's fun and I can get to taste the dishes I made myself! Just yesterday Gon nii-chan and I were cooking when Gon nii-chan fulfilled all the requests I/Nanika made, so Nanika appeared.

*Flashback*

'Ehh! Nanika! You're back!' Gon nii-chan squealed like a child.

'What's your wish?' Nanika asked.

'Erm... I wish that you would enjoy the dumplings we're making!' Gon nii-chan said as he took out the dumplings.

'Kay'

*End of Flashback*

After that  Nanika ate the dumplings and loved it! Gon nii-chan is really strange but nice! He never wishes for what people normally wishes for, such as wealth, love, power, who to kill... but instead makes wishes to make me and Nanika happy! He's really kind!

Later on, Gon nii-chan also introduced me to Kurapika and Leorio. They are really nice people! Kurapika is super intelligent and Leorio is very kind hearted, but a bit stupid, like Gon nii-chan. When I first introduced them to Nanika, they were shocked instead of terrified like the others.

*Flashback*

'Ehh!' They both yelled in shock when they first saw Nanika,

'So you're the one who healed Gon! Thank you!' Leorio thanked .

'You're really cute.' Kurapika praised as Nanika blushed happily.

'Kay'

'How about giving me  billion jen...Ouch!'Leorio cried as Kurapika smacked him on the head with his own suitcase.

'I was just joking! Just joking!' Leorio defended himself as Gon nii-chan, Kurapika and I shared a good laugh.

*End of flashback*

After that the 3 of them played with Nanika, which is really fun, as Nanika recalled. I'm really happy that big brother has great friends.