chapter 14

THIRD POV :

Just as they heared the words  , Luffy saw the panicked look On makino face and tugged on her skirt to get her attention '' makino-nee come with me let's go ask mama if they're good or bad .'' makino looked relived as the sea always guided Luffy and never let any harm come on his way ,and if one dared to approche the island they will face her warth .
So she followed him to the shore and stood by his side as he tilted his head and listen to words she can't hear ,she waited for a few minutes and suddenly she saw him smile brightly with literally stars in his eyes and she released a breath she didn't she was holding .

'' come on makino-nee they will reach the docks soon let's wait for them there !" Luffy laughed brightly and unhinged and free for all to hear .
'' hahah ! Slow down luffy we still have time ! '' makino laughed at the hyper boy's antics as she followed him to sit on the shade of a big tree that was near the shore.she leaned her back against the barks of the tree and watched as the little sunshine played with his mother .

After a long time in the sea and fighting the marine dogs the akagami pirates agreed that a vacation is in order .that's why the red force is carrying them to dawn island through east bleu the home of his capitain and father figure making a small bitter sweet smile grace his face .

As they reached the docks the crew immediately headed to their station to station the ship correctly.
'' captain '' benn called out to the red haired man with a strawhat perched on his head .
'' hmm what is it benn ?'' shanks hummed the question with an easy going smile on his face .

'' we have docked '' benn replied as he put his cigarette on his lips .

'' then let's go look for a bar to celebrate!DHAHAHAHA!" Shanks said big a he slapped his first mate on the back , and all he got in return is an experated and done look from benn making laugh louder.

Shanks landed on the docks with a thud .he stretched his arms and adjusted his feet for land rather then sea '' Oi ! Don't forget to restock and enjoy your time here!" He called out to his men getting an ' Aye Aye captain! ' in response.

He knew that he didn't have to warn them to behave in this quiet and peaceful village .the waves crashed on the ship and droplets tickled his cheeks .he turned to were the village was nestled at the base of the mountain , only to be met with a small crowd of villagers cautiousness and curiousty in their eyes but not a hint of fear to be see making his interest peak .

'' what do you wish form this village pirates '' said an old man with a bucket hat and a glasses possibly the Mayor of the village. 
'' if you come here to steal or terrorise this village ! Then we have nothing off the sorts so you better leave !" Said the mayor with authority and finality in his voice.

'' MAYOR WOOP SLAP !MAMA SAID IT'S OKAY !  '' came the voice off a cheerful little boy who seemed like five or six , cutting shanks before he could rassure the villagers but strangely they seemed to relax at his words making his interest and guard go up a notch .

'' you sure luffy ? " asked the mayor untrust clear in his voice.but the young boy return his gaze with sencerty and apparently that was enough to satisfy the old man as he left with a scoff and '' if you do anything know this island is under protection''

' Protection?from who ?i hadn't seen any marine or pirate flag ' 

''are you a pirate captain ? Did you go in lots of adventure !?''he was cut off his thought by the adorable ravine haired boy that seems to tiny for his ages .he spook fast and some of his words were jumbled together .but shanks laughed and nodded crouching down to give the adorable tiny boy a playful glare .he wasn't sure why the kid was here and how he convinced the villagers but he was slightly angry that the towns people will let him near strangers and pirates of all people .
Not many were as kind as they were after all .