chapter 4

Sorry for not posting sooner i was a bit sick so i  couldn't focus on writing.

Anyway here we go !

_______________________

Third POV:

It has been nearly a week after the dangerous encounter with the marines.and were dragon have been forced to run from a fight for the first time to protect his hatchling existence. And the world  government dogs going on about their supposed ' victory ' against the revolutionary leader . even though it really doesn't matter to him anymore as long as Luffy is safe from them they can believe what they want .and with this it lead to the next problem dragon has been facing after that incident .

Dragon POV:

With iva help we managed to relocate in a different island even though we are sure that we are safe from them .we better be safe then sorry even if Luffy cried about going away from home he understood sometimes it really easy to forget he is only 3 years old with his intelligence.

" And i know it's getting more dangerous for him to stay with me  as time pass especially with his curiosity.but i can't bring myself to separate from him even if it's temporary, it's hurt too much to even imagine what life will be without him .

On the other hand i won't forgive myself if something ever happens to him while he is with me , and the base isn't a place to raise a child with the possibility of him being my son to leak " .i continued to walk lost in though .
I snap out of it as i heared my lovely son calling out to me with an undeniable amount of affection in his voice.
" Papa look aren't they pretty "he said to me while showing me the sun flowers that was wilted when we came here alive and blooming like they weren't dying the previous day.

(Please ignore the straw hats ok  it will play a role later on)

The smile that he sent to me made my heart lighter and feuled me with a new sense of determination and protectiveness towards him

The smile that he sent to me made my heart lighter and feuled me with a new sense of determination and protectiveness towards him .

As i began walking toward him i had made my decision.he will stay with me until he's five years old before giving him to father * shudder* so by then he will have his own view of the world and to learn that the world isn't always black and white. Because I Know that father will want to impose the marine idea on him  and if he want to be one i wouldn't intrude with his decision if that what he truly wish as i want him to be free like he was always without any shakles of other expectations .