chapter 5

Dragon POV:

It's been nearly 7 month and luffy will be 5 years old .and i'm feeling the dread at the nearing date .
Anyway recently we have entered the north bleu and docked in a island to restock.but i couldn't help but notice that Luffy is zoning out a lot and his always having some sort of contact with the sea as if he was listening to it talking. I wouldn't be surprised if that was the case *sigh*.
" Lu " i called out gently as not to startle him ." What got you thinking so deeply hm?" I asked as i sat down on the shore while he was still looking at the horizon still touching the sea water ." I have been hearing this voice " he finally started talking voice barley audible if not for my good sense i wouldn't have heared him . " The voice ? who is it little hatchling ?." I said softly while pulling him to my side ." It's not a person papa .it said to me that it's the voice of all things . it's like a whisper in my ears , sometimes it's barely tangible but it doesn't always talk to me  ." He replied hesitantly and flinched when a gust of wind played with his hair .he then tensed and looked at the water then breathed deeply. Slowly he exhaled then finally looked at me.and continue talking " yesterday while you and auntie iva were descusing something about assigned mission .
I felt something in my gut telling me to go to the sea .it was nearly night by then papa and i met someone !" He spoke so gently and tenderly at the montions of this person he met .

" Then why didn't you tell me all that sunshine? don't you trust me lu " I said a hint of hurt in my voice. " No ! Papa don't be sad ,Lu is sowwy ! It just that i didn't know how to tell papa ." He said as big brown eyes began to well up as he's lower lip started to tremble.
I put him in my lap and hugged him tightly to me .brushing he's soft hair gently." It's alright lu . Calm down shh it's alright." I started calming him down and comforting him .

After he calmed down i spoke " it's alright lu . I'm not mad but next time tell me okay ? I know you're smart and know how to fight but what if you the person you met attacked you and was stronger then you
And hurt you badly i wouldn't forgive myself.you are my little light and i live for you " he looked up from my chest and said " i love you papa .so don't get hurt okay ? I hate when papa is hurt !" I swear i melted right then and there " i love you too lu " .and after cuddling a little bit i said " now will you tell me about this person you met ?".
" Well papa this what happened...

Flashback back the night before:

Luffy POV ( finally!):

Oh ! I see the island that papa talked about.it looks peaceful.
Then suddenly the wind started to pick up as soon as i set foot in the water , and the whispering that was always at the back of my mind grew louder .i started to feel dizzy until i felt papa lefting me in his arms saying that we have to restock so we can enter the east bleu .the whisper faded but i still felt something weird on my tummy.
Oh maybe it's something to do with my mystery power!.

After we spent the day buying food and lots and lots of meat .and playing with auntie iva and papa , we returned to the ship to sleep.
" Come on lu . let's get you ready to sleep and tuck you in okay ?" Said papa .and i nodded to him.

After papa tucked me in .i tried to fall asleep but my eyes wouldn't close as i kept tossing and turning.then the whispering from earlier and this time i can hear bits of it  ' øūt...sęå ...ßhōrę..'  it kept repeating this words about going outside to the sea shore . I don't know but i have this feeling that it told me to follow the mystery voice and papa said the instinct  are rarely wrong and we should trust because it can save our lives .
I got out of bed and made my way to the sea were i always felt free .
As i neared it and took a step to play with the water ,it suddenly shined so bright like the stars in the sky !