Part 16 jason

TRIGGER WARNING BRIEF MENTIONS OF PAST ABUSIVE HOMES AND ALSO SOME HOMOPHIBIA

Jason awoke to water being poured onto him. He immediately jumped, which woke up Leo, who somehow didn't wake up before. Jason noticed knocking at the door, and got up, grabbed Leo, and slung him onto his shoulder like a garbage man carrying a trash bag (IK THATS A REALLY BAD COMPARISON BUT I WANTED THAT VISUAL OF LIKE LEO ON HIS SHOULDER).

He opened the door. "Fuck you, perce." And closed it again.

He could still hear the son of Poseidon outside. "Dude!!! What did i do." (A real Perseus Jackson moment) 

Perseus Jackson knew exactly what he had done, and jason knew it. Percy left, and The blonde sat down on the bed, now holding Leo in his arms. How could a human (demigod technically but whatever) be so beautiful? He thought to himself for the millionth time. The mechanic shifted in jasons arms, and woke up. 

"Unghkjfbd. Jay, w-what? Why.. water?" 

"Percy."

Leo seemed to come to his senses. "FUCK YOU, PERCY!" He screamed. 

They heard Percy scream back from a distance, but couldn't make out what he was saying (HAHAHAHAHA MAKE OUT GET IT BC THEYRE IN LOVE im so funny). Leo turned to face his friend and snuggled up against the son of Zeus. His curls were against Jason's face, and his body spread warmth into jasons.

"hey leo?"

"mm."

"we're gonna miss supper."

leo bolted up and ran to change out of his soaked clothes. aNd Jason did the same. they made their way to the dining pavilion, and the blonde decided to plop down at the hephaestus table. This earned him some grimaces from Leo's family, but in the end they went back to their food and whatever small machines they had brought to fidget with. Leos plate contained 4 strawberries and a small sausage, while jasons was piled high with slices of warm, buttery bread, sausages, and berries. The son of Jupiter was so busy eating that he didn't realize how empty his friends plate was. This was until he had finished his own food, and his companion had consumed 2 strawberries. 

The roman boy leaned in close. "Hey Leo. You good?" He whispered.

"Yeah..!  Why-y?"

"Oh. Uhm, i dunno, you just.. dont seem to eat much anymore. Come to think of it, i think the only times I've seen you eat a lot are when you gave takis or cheetos, and those aren't exactly nutritional. I just wanted-d to m-make sure you were feeling well." 

"I-i... i dont know, Jason. I guess, after being in so many abusive homes, and on the streets.. i just got used to being hungry." 

Jason's stomach dropped. Leo never really went in detail about his past, and the blonde knew it was a sensitive topic for him. All he knew was that the mechanic had ended up on the streets too many times because of bad families. But why Leo!? No one deserved to go through that, but of all people, definitely not Leo. He was kind and caring, sensitive and sassy. He brought a good mood with him wherever he went, and he made Jason feel like he would explode (in a good, gay way).

 The boys were still speaking in whispers as the others ignored them.

"I-im.. Leo, no one deserves that. Especially not you. I'm so, so sorry. I-i shouldn't of asked, but im always here for you. I swear it on the river styx." 

Jason could've sworn that the Latino's cheeks flushed with colour. 

"Jay— " his voice cracked. The son of Zeus knew the boy well enough to be able to tell when he was getting emotional. 

"Sh. It's okay." He said, as he scooped Leo into his arms and carried him off to the Zeus table. 

On their way there, they passed Nico and will, happily enjoying their first day as a couple (i LOVE SOLANGELO FGHJK). Nico flashed Jason a smile, and the roman boy gave him one too. They walked a bit more, and Jason could hear bits of conversation from nearby tables.

"Ew, did you see that will and di Angelo are dating?"

"Ugh, its so gross."

There was a pause, then:

"I think Jason and Leo are dating too."

"Oh my gods, EW."

"I know right? Gross." 

"Why are they even here? Chiron should kick them out."

"Which ones?"

"Both."

Laughter.

 Jason could feel Leo's breath quickening, and he began to run. His face was hot, tears swelling in his eyes. But he ran, his best friend on his back, all the way back to his cabin. He opened the door and slammed it shut. He ran inside and set Leo down on the couch. He was shaking. Jason sat next to him.  He didn't know what to say or do. He didn't know why Leo was so triggered. Then he caught a glimpse of himself in the mirror. Forget about Leo being triggered, why was he? His hair was  stringy with sweat, and his face was red. Tears stung his eyes. Why did he care so much? It's not like he and Leo WERE dating. Then something tugged at his memory. Something so traumatic he had buried it deep in his brain. Someone he hoped to never think about again. Not because he didn't like them, but because what happened was so sad. 

Ezra.

NEXT CHAPTER IS A JASON FLASHBACK GET READY BITCHES