Part 10 Jason

"Start!" Leo's words echoed in Jason's head as he quickly thought of his truths and lie. 

This is the perfect opportunity to prove that you don't like him! 

But what  I do like him? 

But you don't! You like piper!

Right. Piper. 

Ok,let's do this. 

"I'm ready."

"Lay it on me"

"Ok."Jason took a deep breath. "1. I like you. 2. Reyna likes ice cream. 3. You're surprisingly good at sports."

" JAYYYY," Leo complained as he hooked up Jason to the small box. "That's too easyyyyy. Number one is obviously the lie"

"I wanted to start off with something simple.. haha yeah, youre right though."

An angry beeping noise came from the lie detector. Beep beep lie beep beep wrong no no  beep beep. 

Jason was panicking. "NO!! T-th-the machin-ne i-is wrong-g!!!!  Y-you- you messed something up! The lie is number 1!! You're my best friend!!"

BEEP BEEP WRONG BEEP LIES

Jason was practically sobbing at this point. "Leo, make it stop! Turn it off!" 

LEO POV 

"Hey, hey! Jay, its fine!! I know, I probably reversed some controls by accident." Leo wrapped his arms around Jason and started rubbing his back. "Shhh. It's okay, i know.  Jason, its alright. I'm here" the latino unplugged the machine and comforted Jason, though he couldn't help think of one thing. 

I didn't mess anything up on the detector. I'm no Athena kid, but i know that much.

I know.

So... 

Don't even think about it.

Does that mean...

 No. 

But that mean that he LIKES ME!!

Duh. You're his best friend.

Umm, sorry to break it to you Me, but he wouldn't break down like that if he liked me as just a friend. 

You dont know that. 

Do you?

No. 

I have a chance!!

Piper. 

Shit.