Part 6 Nico

After his conversation with Jason, Nico was exhausted emotionally, mentally, and physically. But as he fell asleep, he couldn't stop thinking about it. He remembered when he still liked Percy     Jackson, but as a frightened, lonely, closeted runaway, he wasn't ready to admit it to himself. Now, he still wasn't ready to come out publicly, but if someone were to ask him, he would answer truthfully and and say 'yeah, im gay." 

He thought about Jason, and how he wasn't ready to admit to himself that he wasn't interested in piper, or that he was interested in Leo. Leo. As Nico thought about what he knew about the boy, he realized that  Leo and will had a lot in common. Texan, curly hair, freckles covering their face and body. A laugh that could light up a room, a sassy personality, a sarcastic sense of humour.  

But mostly, he thought about will. Nico had recently found out his full name, and loved it. William Andrew Solace. So fancy, but not intimidating. Happy sounding, and cheery. His blue eyes shone with such brightness and joy, but were still full of sadness. He had seen so many deaths, injuries, and battles as a medic. He witnessed his brother's death during the battle of Manhattan, but couldn't even mourn properly, as he was needed for healing elsewhere. Nico promised himself that he would find a way to make will happy, no matter what. That's when he thought of a plan.

Then, he fell asleep.