Part 2 Leo

Leo awoke in an unfamiliar room. No. Not a room, a cabin. The... ugmhhh, which one was it? Oh! Jason's cabin! That meant Leo had gone from the beach at sunrise to his best friend's cabin. Now to figure out how. He remembered being at the beach, holding Jason's hand... gods, why did that make him so happy? Hmm, then the son of Jupiter had layed his head on Leo's shoulder... leo remembered feeling ecstatic as Jason's head rested so close to his face, but hopefully far enough for his friend not to notice the brunette's cheeks turning red. And now he was here. Jason must have carried him. Where was Jason? Leo did a quick scan of the room, turning to find Jason sitting on the couch nearby. 

"Hey! You're up!!" The blonde got up and walked over to the bed, helping leo up.

 " yeah.. um..W-what time is it?"

 "Almost 11." 

"11!?" 

Leo could barely believe it. Last time he was awake, it was 6 in the morning, but now it was almost noon! The most unbelievable thing was that Leo  never  slept well. But in the Zeus cabin.. everything was so peaceful. He didn't have nightmares, or dreams, or visions, just sleep. He had a perfect nap. And when he woke up, he didn't feel tired, either. He just felt..... nice? Rested? Leo wasn't familiar with this feeling. For the first time in years, leo Valdez woke up and felt good. Jason noticed this. "You look great!" He exclaimed, seeming genuinely happy that his friend was awake and well rested. Leo didn't know how to respond, instead nodding awkwardly. Gods, why did he have to look so good? With his  grown out blonde buzzcut, his sparkling blue eyes, his chiseled jaw, and that adorable scar on his lip, jason grace looked like a god. A perfect, kind, loving god. And that was just his face. 

Leo's daydreaming was cut short when jason crouched down in front of him. "Hop on" he said. "Damn, jay. A piggyback ride? Am i really so small that you think im a child?", Leo replied while climbing onto his companion's back.

 "Don't even start with that, repair boy." Jason snapped back, laughing. 

"Hmph. Gracie, i hope you know im only doing this because i dont feel like walking."

Jason faked offense. "Did you just call me gracie??!"

"You know you love it", Leo taunted. 

The blonde grunted. " mm hmm. Sure. Anyways, lets go get food!" And with that, Jason sped up and ran towards the dining, his 'repair boy' sitting on his back.