Part 13 Jason

Jason made his way back to his cabin,  still thinking about his conversation with piper. Just ask him out already!   No way. The Roman boy would rather walk around camp screaming "FARTING FROGS ARE FUCKING YOUR MOM" then ask Leo out. I mean, why would he ruin a perfectly good friendship? And then there was the fact that Leo didn't like him back. Probably. No, definitely. Leo was jasons best friend, and he most definitely did not like Jason as anything more. But.. he did sometimes act nervous and awkward.. and he would blush, too. No! He's probably uncomfortable and embarrassed that I'm acting so wierd around him!  

Jason opened the door to cabin 1 and was immediately greeted by Leo, who had gathered all the pillows, sheets, and blankets of cabin one and put them in a messy pile. 

"Leo. What in the name of hades have you done."

The mechanic only grinned wider and he tossed a pillow at his friend. 

"Oh it is on!" The blonde snapped back, laughing.

Pillows were thrown, words were exchanged, and after about a minute, the two calmed down. Leo was the first to speak. "That's- *laugh* not what I had planned- but- *wheeze* that was fun."

"Well, repair boy, what did you have planned?"

"I was thinking,—"

"You can think?!"

"Oh shut it gracie! Anyways, im already staying the night, so why not have a movie night? We could make a blanket fort, watch movies, and for snacks, i can just get Connor to steal some for us. So what do you say?"

"Oh my gods, I don't think I've ever actually made a blanket fort before. Yes!"

"Great! We can get started after breakfast."

"Dude, are you serious? You can't just get me excited and then be like 'oh let's wait a bit'!" Jason complained. "Cant you just get pancakes from your toolbelt?" 

"Oh right!" Leo concentrated and put his hand in his toolbelt, before pulling out a plate of fresh pancakes. "Ta da!" 

The son of Jupiter grabbed a pancake and practically swallowed it whole. "Damn, Leo, these are good!" He exclaimed, before shovelling a few more into his mouth. 

Leo laughed and ate one, before laying down On the floor. 

"Hey jay?"

"Hm?"

"Do you think im handsome?"

Jason felt his face heat up. He cleared his throat. "First of all, why are you asking me? And second! Who says handsome anymore?"

"I dunno. There's this guy i like and I wanna know if I have a chance. Also, It felt wierd to be like ' hey Jason do you think im hot' !" 

HE. LIKES. A. GUY. 

Jason tried to keep his cool. "OH! Uh, i- yes. I think you most definitely have a chance." WHY DID I SAY IT LIKE THAT

"What?"

"I mean, yeah! You totally have a chance. I mean, what's not to like? You're kind, caring, and really funny."

"Kay, but am i attractive?"

"I wouldn't say you're handsome, but yeah, youre kinda cute."

Leo punched him in the arm. "Gracie! I need to be hot. Attractive. I cant just be cute! This guy is waaayyy out of my league ."

"Phhft. Out of your league? Impossible." Jason teased.

"Whatever, let's start on the blanket fort"