Part 8 nico and will

GUYS IVE READ THE SUN AND THE STAR SO I KNOW THIS ISNT HOW THEY GOT TOGETHER BUT FOR THE SAKE OF THE STORY IT IS HERE

Nico hoped Jason wasn't mad at him for leaving without saying bye, but he did leave a note just in case. Nico needed to do this before he lost the courage. Everything was ready , he just needed will. Katie gardner had grown the daisies, Juniper had laid out the picnic blanket, and Connor stoll helped make the simple picnic of pb&j, iced tea, and cookies. Hopefully, will wouldn't think this was suspicious, since they had been going on picnics together for a while. But this picnic was special. This picnic was when Nico di Angelo would ask William Andrew solace  to go out with him.  

Nico was still fixing his hair when will walked over. 

"Hey!" He said, his face lighting up at the sight of the son of hades. "You said you wanted to go on another picn-" he stopped short at the sight of Nico. The boy had his hair in his natural sort of Walker Scobell style, which the blonde found to be absolutely adorable. He was wearing his usual dark colour scheme, with a  black star patterned dark purple t-shirt, baggy black jeans, and dark indigo platform converse high tops. Will felt like a dirt rag compared to Nico, in his cargo shorts and red tank top with a matching red bandana pulled back over his hair. The son of Apollo could feel his face heating up at the sight of this beautiful boy, but he forced a casual expression onto his face. 

"Yeah, um, this ones a bit different, though." Nico said, snapping will back to  reality. 

The blonde sat down. " oh yeah? Different how?  You seem really nervous. You gonna ask me to marry you or something?"

"Or something." Nico said absentmindedly.

Will laughed. A sincere, good natured laugh that warmed Nico's (#coldDeadEmoheart /j) heart and brought buttterflies to his stomach. 

Will's mind thought of different possibilities, before his expression got serious. "N-Nico.. please dont tell me you're leaving camp, i-" his voice and heart broke at the thought. He couldn't lose him. Nico was so much. His crush, his companion, his reason to stay at camp even when he felt like running away, and most importantly, his best friend. The son of apollo blinked back tears.

"No!! Oh gods, will. I'm sorry!! I didn't mean to make it sound sad!! No, i-"

Nico was cut off by the blue eyed boy wrapping his arms around him. if it were anyone else, he probably would've murdered them right then and there. But will pulled nico closer and whispered in his ear.

"Good, because i cant lose you."

Now Nico wanted to cry. Will actually cared. He had been so heart broken when he has thought that his friend was leaving camp.  The son of hades sniffled and pulled away from the blonde's embrace. 

" you wont. I wont leave you. I-" the dark haired boy took a deep breath. "I swear it on the river styx" 

Will gasped "NICO!! Why would you say that?! What if you NEED to leave me one day?" 

"Because i never want to leave you. If i ever have to leave you or face a danger, i choose to stay with you and face the danger." 

"I never want to leave you either, ghost king"

Nico groaned. " I regret telling you that story. Also, I WAS 11!"

The son of Apollo giggled. " you can think of a nickname for me!" 

"Hmmmm. I'm gonna have some fun with this. How abouttttt.... Golden boy, since youre so perfect." Nico layed his head on will's lap and gazed up at him. 

"What makes you think im perfect.?"

"Your smile, your eyes, your style, your hair, your skills. Your voice, and the way it cracks when youre nervous. Your kindness, your sense of humour, your flaws. You might not be perfect to everyone, but youre perfect for me."

The bright mid-day sun beamed down on them, and will put his hand on nico's. " is that your way of saying im cute?" 

"Maybe" 

" well, if were going to be confessing things, i have two things. 1, I think about you all the time, and youre everything to me. And 2, i think you, Nico di Angelo, are very cute."

Nico's heart just about disintegrated with joy as the blonde leaned down and pressed his lips against the son of hades' forehead. 

Nico worked up all his courage and spoke 5 simple words. 

" will you be my boyfriend?"  

5 words. That was all it took for will to be overcome with emotion. Joy, because nico liked him back!! Confusion, because nico liked him back? And excitement, because NICO LIKED HIM BACK!!!! The blue eyed boy pulled his best friend- boyfriend?- into a sitting position and threw his arms around him, practically squeezing the life out of him (hahahahahh the son of hades is getting the life squeezed out him) with the most powerful hug he had ever given to anyone. 

Nico felt like he was getting the life squeezed out of him by the hug that will was giving him, but he managed to wrap his arms around the blonde, and so they sat there, perfectly contenot in each other's embrace before will pulled away. 

"Yes", he said.

Nico was confused, "what ?"

"Yes, ill be your  boyfriend." 

"Y-you.. you like me?" 

"Nico. Do you think i would act this way with someone i didn't like back?!" 

"No?" 

" well there's your answer."

And with that, will squeezed Nico's hand and they simply sat there eating their picnic. 

HOLY SHIIITTTTT THIS CHAPTER WAS LONG IK I PROBABLY SHOULDVE SPLIT IT UP BUT I WANT TO GET BACK TO LEO'S POV NEXT CHAPTER SO YEAH