Part 7 Jason

Jason woke up to knocking at the door. He got up to answer, only to find that Nico had left, but wrote a note for Jason to find: 

Hey! Last night was nice, thanks for talking/listening. I have a plan to ask will, so i gotta go prepare that. 

Xox , 

-Nico 

He put  the note in his pocket and ran to the door, only to find the one and only Leo standing there, holding a small metal spider. 

" oh!! Leo !! Hi! I was just thinking of you!" Why the fuck did i say that!!!?????

"Uhmm, yeah!! 'Morning!! You, um, forgot this at bunker 9 yesterday. It's the one you made..." leo's eyes drifted from the spider to Jason's face. They made eye contact for a second too long and both looked away, their faces now pink.

The blonde took a deep breath .he could do this. "Oh!! Thank you, i can use it to scare the rats!"

"Or Annabeth"

"Dude, she's terrifying."

"Nah. She's chill. Sometimes."

"Haha yeah i guess.. so  um" Jason swallowed. "Wanna have a sleepover tonight?"

"Uhhh"

"UGH SORRY THAT PROBABLY SOUNDS REALLY WIERD"

Leo smirked "um, yeah it does"

"It's not!! We could just hang out, play board games, talk, play truth or dare, eat, you know, like, fun stuff!! NOT WIERD STUFF!!" 

The brunette perked up at this. "Oh!! Okay! So, where would we have it?"

"I was thinking here but if you dont wa-"

Leo grinned "no. Here is good!" 

"Great...! So, like, wanna hang out now?" 

"Yes!! I mean, yeah, sure, cool."

The two boys  walked into the zeus cabin, both thinking the same thing: Holy shit im actually going to spend the day and night with him im literally going to die help but also, like, yes!!!?

DONT GET ANY WIERD IDEAS YOU FREAKS WERE KEEPING THIS PG13 NO SMUT also sorry about the short chapter!!