Part 3 Jason

Jason was running through camp, with Leo on his back, barking orders happily.

"LEFT! No, not your left, my left!"

"*gasp* Leo- *pant* we- we have the same left!" 

"I know! I just like messing with you, gracie." The brunette called out, grinning.

Jason slowed down. "Will you PLEASE stp calling me that?" 

"Hmmm. No. I think it suits you.", the son of Hephaestus said stubbornly.

"Fine." The blonde came to a stop, tossing his friend down onto the grass. "Then no more piggyback rides for you" 

"Whatever. The pavilion's right over there. Race ya!" And with that, Leo sped off towards the picnic tables. The pavilion was not, in fact, 'right over there', unless by 'right over there', leo meant 300 metres away. Already being exhausted, Jason was not in peak condition to run 'right over there' without collapsing, so he simply jogged over, stopping to catch his breath a few times. One of those times was by the canoe lake, so the son of Zeus decided to splash some cold water on his face. Refreshing. He was about to continue his way to the picnic tables when he noticed Leo a few hundred feet in front of him, laughing as his hair blew in the wind while he zipped towards the dining pavilion. Jason 'Gracie' grace was not going to lose a silly race to Leo. He gathered his strength, took a deep breath, and flew past Leo (yes  he's using his powers and actually flying) at an alarming speed before calmly sitting down at the Hephaestus table, waiting for his best friend to catch up.

About a minute later, Leo finally joined the blonde at the Hephaestus table. He looked sweaty, exhausted, and sore. His shoulder length curls were messy and windswept, and he wore an annoyed expression on his freckly face. Instead of simply sitting down next to the son of Zeus, he thought it would be a great idea to plop down on Jason's lap. Noticing jasons confused and flustered expression, Leo stuck his tongue out at the blonde.  

" oh dont even start with that, repair boy.", the older boy said.

"Oh dont even start with that, Gracie.", the brunette mocked, making himself confortable in his best friend's lap.

"I hate you.", jason grumbled, a waffle and bacon appearing in his empty plate.

Leo turned his head to face the blonde, before leaning in close, so the two boys were nose to nose. "Nah." He whispered. "You love me".

The son of Jupiter could feel his face go red, though he wasn't sure why. I mean, its not as if i like him like that, Jason thought.

He cleared his throat before whispering back.

"Maybe, but i still won the race"

"OH COME ON"

"I did!"

"You cheated!" Leo whined.

"Nope. You never said anything against flying."

"Hmph." The younger boy turned back around, just before his plate filled with takis.

As Leo crunched on his food happily, Jason slipped the boy off of his lap, having a mental conversation with himself.

Does he know?

Know what? That you like him?

Yeah that! He did say that i love him.

But that's crazy! You dont like him.

But what if i do?

You cant!

Why?

You have piper!

Piper. Jason had forgotten about her. How could Jason be so stupid? Of course he didn't like Leo! He had a girlfriend! Piper was his girlfriend, and Leo was his best friend. But isn't this what percy had told him it was like to fall in love with Annabeth? Best friends, petty fights, sitting on each each other's lap 'platonically'? No! He couldn't think like that. He was straight. He had a girlfriend. He loved his girlfriend!

Right?