Part 14 leo

Leo grabbed a star patterned blanket and slung it over a chair, before stumbling to the ground. 

Jason was clearly trying not to laugh as he helped his friend up. "You good, Leo?"

"I'm fine, gracie." Leo said. But as Jason pulled him up, they both tripped and were sent tumbling to the ground, the mechanic landing on the roman boy. They both blushed (kinda gay ngl), but quickly got back to their feet. 

"HEY REPAIR BOY!" The blonde yelled, immediately pelting leo in the face with a pillow. 

"Oof!"

Jason laughed and leo got up and they continued to build the fort in silence.once they finished, Jason looked proud of their work. He looked around, before crawling in. 

"Cmon!" He called to Leo.

For reference I've decided their fort looks like this

Leo crawled into the fort, which was a tight fit for his friend, but Leo squeezed through just fine. The inside looked magical. Jason was sitting on the ground, sparks flickering from his fingertips for light (Probably a fire hazard but whatever) . 

"Whoa" said the smaller boy, plopping down in jasons lap.

Jason  started placed his right hand on Leo's head, running his pale fingers through through the dark silky hair. Leo's heart was pretty much exploding, but he felt like that whenever he was with the son of Jupiter, which was like, always, so he was used to it.

He felt sleep tugging at his conscience, and tried to ignore it, before realizing that Jason was asleep. So the latino let slumber overtake him as he napped in his best friends arms, in their blanket fort. 

IM SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER  BUT THIS WAS THE PERFECT MOMENT TO END TYHE CHAPTER ILL WRITE MORE TONIGHT I SWEAR IT ON THE RIVER STYX