22.★Coloured Lie's★

Start from the beginning

"You are lucky that you don't have to see the devil Sana anymore. But look at us, we are still struggling." Beomgyu sighed hearing that. They were right, he was lucky. His new master Hoseok is such a sweetheart.

"I am so sorry you all still have to struggle without me. But yes, Mrs. Kim is a sweetheart. He treats me so well. I don't have to fear about coming to work anymore." Beomgyu decided to get up. He thought of seeing them during his break. Glad that Sana isn't home today. Or else he would have to encounter her mad a*s.

He walked back playing with his fingers. That's when he forgot to tell Nancy about something. He turned around abruptly only to land on a hard chest.

"Oh! I am sorry Mr. Kim." Beomgyu flinched back as soon as he saw Taehyun infront of him. He bowed multiple times looking at the ground. The later had his undivided attention on him making him blush.

"You got changed to the fourth floor?" The deep voice asked. He nodded timidly not looking at the said person's eyes.

"I am a personal maid for Hoseok shii now."

"Good." Was all Taehyun said before getting inside the elevator. Beomgyu looked at the closed door of the elevator for sometimes before going towards Nancy and Nayeon again.

Taehyun took out his phone from inside his pocket and looked at the caller ID when it started ringing.

It was an unknown number, but he took it nevertheless.
[Hello.]

[Tae it's me Sunoo. I am here, but they are not allowing me inside.]

[Give your phone to the nearest guard.] Taehyun waited as Sunoo gave the phone to one of the guard who was intimidating him from the beginning onwards. He gave the man a sassy glare and gave his phone to him.

[Escort him to the mansion. He is my guest.]

The guard said a meek yes sir before giving the phone back to Sunoo.

"Show me the way." Sunoo said grabbing his small blue suitcase with him. His white heels clicking on the ground as he followed the buff guard.

Sunoo smiled wide seeing Taehyun at the door. He was wearing his casuals. Sunoo was wearing a white body cone dress that reached inches above his knees with a peach cashmere coat over it.

"Welcome Mr. Kim."

"Call me Sunoo. It sounds strange when you call me by my sur name... Oh my God this mansion is huge!!!" Taehyun looked at the curious male infront of him who was now roaming his eyes over everything in their living room.

"Who is this Oppa?" Both Taehyun and Sunoo turned around to see Wouyoung with a half eaten apple in her hand. She was giving a once over to Sunoo's whole body with an ugly curl on her lips. Sunoo internally rolled his eyes looking at Wouyoung's scrutinizing gaze on him.

"This is detective Sunoo. He will be staying with us for a while."

"And why do we need a detective suddenly? What happened here for that?" Somi followed behind Wouyoung in a yellow off shoulder dress with matching heels and a small black Chanel bag in her hand.