Panic Attack

It was a disaster.

Well, at first, it was impressive, the show was beautiful and had a special charm you never saw, but when they did one of their tricks, everything went wrong in one minute.
Right now, water, metal, glass, wood, fire, ashes and blood are all mixed together on stage, the all crowd wonder if it's still part of the show, but you know it's not.

Someone died on stage.

The last thing you ear is Monsieur Neuvillette, screaming at everyone that the show is over, nobody can leave or enter the room, and that's all you could focus before being lost on the terrible scene you are seeing in front of your eyes.
Your gaze is glued on the dead body covered by glass and metal, you can't ear anything anymore, except for screams you don't even know if they exist or not.
Your hands squeeze the end of your shorts, you're almost sure that your nails are creating marks on your legs.
Everything is too much, too loud, too bright, too close to you.

You need to get out.

You need air.

You need water.

You were so stuck in your state that you didn't noticed the dark blue color in front of your eyes, all you can see is the dead body.
But you felt it, the cold glove on your cheek and the thumb trying to get rid of you tears.

When you noticed this, your mind took notice of everything else, you heard other people on stage, investigating the scene, probably police and medicals assistants. The all crowd are talking about everything that happened, stuck in that room with you and the corpse.
You heard Paimon being afraid and Aether trying to calm her, you heard anger in his voice.

What you didn't noticed was how much you cry, how fast you breathe, how much you panic, and your nails starting to make your legs bleeding.

You start to be more and more focus on the glove hand on your cheek, you can't calm your tears, you can't calm yourself, and slowly, you notice who this hand belongs to.

Monsieur Neuvillette.

He noticed that you understood who is in front of you, he crouches to be eye level with you, without taking his hand back.

"My lady, I'm sorry you had to witness this, please, try to focus on your breathing, you need to calm down."

You try, try to calm your breathing, but it's just too hard for you.
His second hand grab gently one of yours, you don't fight, don't resist anything, you are powerless.

"If you can't focus on your breathing, then focus on mine."

He place your finger on his jugular, you feel his skin first, it's cold, then his heartbeat, he is calm even in this situation. His gaze is not living yours, and you understand that he will stay by your side until your panic attack stop.
His thumb caress your cheek to get rid of your tears and keep your own gaze on him, his second hand hold yours on his jugular, helping you to sense his pulse and keep you awake.

You focus on his pulse, trying to match the both of yours, in the meantime, you look into his eyes, his purple pink color are quite unique, you never saw eyes like this, they look animal.
His caress and his pulse help you to relax really quickly, you didn't noticed that you leaned a little in his palm until he released your hand on his jugular, he is not letting your face go for now.

"Great job Madame, everything is going to be okay, try to not look at the stage, and once again, I'm sorry you had to see this."

Your face was burning with embarrassment, you noticed that your tears had calm down, you're still crying but not as much as a few minutes before. He give you a handkerchief and release your face when you grab it, you dry your tears and open your mouth before he could leave.