Bienvenue à Fontaine

You are really excited.

Tonight, you will be in the crowd to see the first representation of magic in your life.
You know the artists, at least a little, they are twins and the siblings of a good friend of you : Freminet.

At least, you have plenty of times before going to the Opera Epiclese, so you decided to change your outfit and to take a swimming suit. You absolutely love swimming, and with the help of Freminet, you can stay way longer underwater with his recent creation he gave to you as your birthday gift, you called it a Recycleur.
Diving in the hot water is always relaxing, exploring caves, admire flora and fauna, dancing and singing with blubberbeast, being lazy with otters etc. If you could, you would live underwater that's for sure, you just love being there and it never gets odd, plus, with the Recycleur Freminet gave to you, you're not afraid about falling asleep underwater.

Well, you were afraid the first time it happened, you were too close of an armored crab and got hit on the head, knocking you out. Thankfully, it didn't damage the Recycleur, when you woke up, it was noon, you slept the entire day and you didn't drawn, since that day, you're not afraid of sleeping underwater, but you are cautious around armored crabs.

Back in the present, you are actually lazying on your back with an otter, you both slowly floated back to the surface, to rest on the water, facing the Sun, enjoying the summer heat on your face and the hot water on your back.
The otter play with her seashell before mimic you and rest on her back, smiling, you pet the back of her head before closing your eyes, facing the Sun again.

Everything was peaceful, until the otter suddenly fled away, leaving you alone again, well, until your head got hit by a waverider. You dive before it can crush you more than it already did and went back to the surface behind it, hissing and massaging the soft spot on your head.

"OH MY! Are you okay ?! We're really sorry !!"

You didn't had the time to say anything, the waverider came to a stop before a voice came out of it, hearing it, she seems pretty concern about the incident, that made you relax a little.

"I'm.... okay.... It still hurt..."

"We are reallyyyyy sorry for that, we didn't saw you until it was too late !"

The voice is really acute, is this a child in here ?

"Do you need any assistance ?"

Oh, a second voice, also concern, it looks like a young men.

"I will be fine, but this is strange to talk to a waverider."

"Oh Oh ! Meet us on earth so we can really introduce !"

Here is the acute voice again, you agreed and dive underwater again, not risking to bump on anything again. You arrive after them, taking your time to say goodbye to the otter when you spotted her before meeting the two people on earth.

Out of the water, you were meet by a blond young men around your size, with very long braid, golden eyes, black and brown clothes and a sort of white and golden cape, you can't guess any of the nation he come from. With him, there is a tiny little girl, floating, that's a first, she have silver hair, white and pink gold clothes, a starry cape, sort of, and a floating golden crown.

"Hi again ! My name is Paimon and this is Aether ! So so so sorry that we hurt you !"

"Yeah sorry, I was looking at the slimes close to us and I didn't slow down."

You were taken aback, feeling a bit uncomfortable and REALLY shy without your clothes, well, you have a swimsuit but you're still talking to strangers.

"I-it's alright, I will be fine...."