He waved at ro who was leaving the cabin with that lady. He immediately turned to his assistant and asked " Did you guys kidnapped him? " His assistant shook his head in negative and said " No sir , after you told us not to abduct him, we dropped the plan" Then where did he go? " He asked his assistant. " Track his last location by his phone or SIM card" He ordered his assistant and he immediately called IT department to reach his cabin.

His man who was well trained in hacking and tracking locations, tracked the location of that driver . " Sir, his phone location is showing his in some kind of abandoned place behind the Gill's factory. " Jungkook looked at him with frowned eyebrows. " We don't have anything to do with that location. Something is fishy " He said and got up, he wore his coat and said " Let's go there immediately " He said and they left from office to reach the location.

He was sure that yang must have abduct him because he told the truth about him. On that day jungkook cancelled the plan after he confessed and apologized , Yn also stopped him from doing anything so he just shrugged it off. One of the reasons was his son, he knew if he did something to him, his child will suffer and that was against his dad's policy. When he didn't come to work for two days he thought he must be guilty that's why he didn't show his face.

After 1 hour they reached the factory, it was all silent not even a single animal can be seen. Jungkook told his men to find his driver while he was just observing the place, because he had never been here.

His from ring took him out of the trance and he saw it was from YN " Hello jungkook, where are you? " She asked in worried tone. " Aien, i am doing an important work, do you remember the driver who told yang about our routine ? " He asked and she hummed in response " He went missing, his son and a neighbor came for help" He added. " Must be yang involved in this matter " She said in confident voice. " Yes , we are at the location right now but couldn't find him yet" He said looking around.

" Sir, we found his phone, laying in bushes" A man came running towards him. " I'll call you later ,aien" He said and she replied " Take care, i am waiting for you " He smiled and hummed in response. After hanging up the call he went towards the man and saw the phone. "I think we should search for him in this direction only" His man said " No search every where, no place should be missed. " Jungkook said in stern voice and his man nodded.

He was walking around observing everything and he saw a garage with big doors behind a few trees. He walked towards the garage slowly and stood in front of the big gate which had a strong lock on it . He saw there were no windows, he touched the lock of door and then leave it which made door shuddered. After loosing hope with this destination also, he poked his cheek thinking where his driver can be.

He was about to walk away when he heard a noise of chair moving. He looked at doot again amd called his men immediately. He asked them to break the lock and open the door so that he could see what was inside the garage. In a few seconds his men opened the door and what they saw made their eyes wide in shock.

His driver was laying on the floor with his chair, all tied up, there was duct tape on his face and that room was dirty and stinking badly. His men went and made him sit properly, after Untying the rope and removing the tape from his face.

He was all dizzy but somehow when he heard the lock and door sound, he made his chair move with all the strength which made him fall on the floor. He was  here for two days without food and water, he was somehow alive for his love, his son.

" Take him to the hospital immediately" Jungkook ordered watching his state  and his man took him to the car .

All the cars reached hospital and his men escorted him to ward. The doctor came and checked him , while he and his men were waiting outside. After a few minutes the doctor came out of the wards " He is fine, we gave him some medicine which helps him to sleep, you all can meet him in the evening " Saying that the Doctor went away from their gaining a nod from them.

Jungkook appointed four men outside the ward and went out of hospital to his office. He was so shocked how yang can be this bastard, he doesn't show mercy towards the son of his driver and now he put that human in such filthy place where not even a single animal can be found.

He reached the office and went towards the canteen as he knew his wife must be in the canteen having her lunch with other colleagues. He asked her many times to eat with him in cabin but she told him she loves having food in canteen, it's some kind of office vibe. He noticed so many chances in her as she became more social and conversing .He smiled thinking that and headed inside to see her sitting with few of her colleagues , having lunch, laughing and talking.

As the employees saw him, they all stood up leaving their food and he indicated them to sit down and have their lunch peacefully. She smiled at him as he reached closer, her colleagues left the table with a smile to give them privacy.

" How is your driver? " She asked looking at him. He made her sit before sitting beside her and said " He is the hospital, i asked a man to bring his son to the hospital, so that he can meet him. " She frowned her eyebrows and said " You should go to pick him because he doesn't know any of your men, do you think he can believe some stranger" He looked at her confused and said " You are right, if my man couldn't escort him, i will go" She nodded and said " I will also accompany you" He smiled and she shoved a piece of gimbap in his mouth as she knew he didn't had his lunch.

Evening:

Jungkook and YN escorted his driver's son to the hospital after getting the call from his man that he was not allowing him . They were sitting outside the ward as they both were curious to know who did this. Ro was sitting between them , patiently waiting to meet his appa. Yn smiled at him and ruffled his hair. " Ro, likes you, aunty " Ro said with a smile as he loves it when someone cares for him." Aunty likes ro to, he is so cute" YN said making him sit on her lap and kept talking with him. Jungkook smiled at their interaction and kept waiting.

" You can meet him" A nurse came out and told them. They  went inside the ward and saw him laying on the hospital bed with so many strings attached to his bodies. " Appa " His son said in a crying voice and ran towards him. " Ro, don't cry, good boys never cry" He said in low voice.

" Appa " He said again trying to reach his only family's embrace but his height was not allowing him. Jungkook went towards him and made him sit on bed, careful of the strings. " Ro, ssshh" His driver said and he immediately hugged him.

" Sir, thankyou for saving me, even knowing what i did. " His driver said in a sad voice " I save you for your son" Jungkook said looking directly in his eyes. He would never forgive someone who was involved in hurting her, directly or indirectly doesn't matters.

" Do you know who kidnapped you. " Yn asked and he nodded " Yes younger madam, it was Yang, he came to seoul two days ago, his men and he kidnapped me but didn't torture me, he was afraid of being caught by sir. " He said and looked at jungkook. " I want to say something really important sir" He said and jungkook nodded with a serious face. " I heard him talking to someone on the phone and he was talking about younger madam, he thought i was unconscious but i could hear him."  He said making Jungkook fist his palm as he can't see a rascal like yang talking about his wife.

But what his driver said next made shiver ran down to their spine as his words were full of horror.

"He is planing something really miserable  against younger madam"

.

Author note:

Hope you all like this part.

Please vote and support.

Have a lovely day my lovelies. ❤

 ❤