"How did you know though?" He asked with a sweet smile.

"I took tests. Like not one, not two, but THREE tests! And guess what, all came positive." She replied explaining to him, speaking like an excited small kid.

And he just looked at her with love filled eyes.

"Thank You so much for making me the luckiest man in the world, my love. You don't have an idea how much I love you. And this Lil bundle of joy too." He put his forehead close to hers and closed his eyes. She did the same.

"I love you too. Maybe more than I love myself. And this tiny bunny in my stomach is the best gift for me." She said and looked at his eyes.

"For us." He completed her previous sentence.

~•~•~•~•~

"This is not how to apply it. Ugh. Ek kaam nahi hota na aapse." An angry Isha groaned again and gave Ved a deadly look, who looked guilty.

This is their routine since last three months. Isha who is six months pregnant was doing fine in first three months.

But then as she entered the second semester, her ligament pain and fatigue started to get much worse. So on insistence of her family, she decided to work from home.

Her art gallary was doing very fine. In very less time it came into the list of best art galleries in whole country. And her NGO on the other hand, was temporarily taken care by Adaa. It was doing well too.

"Par tum bhi toh aise hi lagati ho na. Mene dekha hai tumhe nailpaint lagate hue." He gave her fair reason to which she showed him eyes which shut him up.

"Koi bat nahi bhai. Aap rehne do. Main laga deti hu." Adaa laughed at him who handed her the baby blue nail polish which he was applying on Isha's feet.

She got bored and wanted to apply the nail paint. But because of her pain and swollen belly, she couldn't.

So she started crying and Vedant came to console her. But due to her pregnancy hormones, she lashed out on her poor husband and scolded him while crying on his chest.

Khari khoti sunaa di.

"I didn't knew you were this useless." Isha sniffled on her handkerchief while Adaa bite back a laugh.

"Sorry." Vedant replied to her. He genuinely felt sorry for his inability to apply nail paint in his pregnant wife's foot.

And he didn't mind her taunts and scoldings even one bit. Not even ittu sa.

"Ice cream khane chalogi?" He asked in hope of refreshing her mood as since last one months Isha is craving ice cream the most.

Especially pista flavour.

"Haa chalega." She said instantly getting excited about it.

"You look like a kid more than your unborn kid right now, you know di." Adaa commented and made her way outside their room as she was done with the task.

She came to their room at two in the morning only because her di called her and ranted about how her husband smashed the nailpaint on her toes instead of the nails.

And even though Isha felt bad about waking her up at this hour, she knew Adaa wouldn't mind.

"Mene Adaa ko pareshaan kardia na? Bohot buri hu na main?" Isha asked Vedant with wide glossy eyes.

Who panicked looking at her changed mood.

"Arrey naa naa. Bilkul nahi." He came and hug her in his arms tight.

He knew her hormones and how tough it is to be pregnant. So he didn't mind being her support system at all. May it be physically or emotionally.

He knew she had became more sensitive then before and that he have to give her pamperings here and there. And to be honest he loved to pamper her, so it wasn't a tough task.

"You are the best, dear. You don't even know how brave you are. And you only called her cause you think of her as your own, don't you?" He explained her as it explaining a toddler.

She did looked like a toddler right now with red nose and messy hair. Adaa wasn't wrong when she said she looks more like a kid than her own unborn kid right now.

"I do." She replied.
"Good. She must love it then. Who wouldn't. Everyone loves you and aap kisiko zara bhi pareshaan nahi karti. Ye apne mann se nikaal de." He told her strongly.

And she nodded slightly.

"Good. Now ice cream?" He asked and once again she got excited.

"Pista wali?" She asked with big eyes.

"Pista wali." He replied with kissing her nose."

~•~•~•~•~
Iss chapter ke liye mujhe pregnancy problems ke upar research karni padi.🤡

Because I don't know one shit about pregnancies.
Not even ittu sa.

However, I tried to give something about how Isha and her Ved got to know about their pregnancy and little bit about their life as to-be parents.

So do let me know your thoughts about this part.

See you soon.
Till than, take care<3