Bonus 01 - wedding anniversary

It was seven in the morning when the bell rang. The whole house was sleeping. Both the couples were in their room.

"Ugh. Itni subeh kon hai." Adaa mumbled in her sleep and Nishad just struggled to open his eyes in morning light.

"I don't know. We need to head down to know that." Saying this he made his way down.

On the other hand, in the other room on the same floor, Vedant was busy taking care of his sick wife.

"I seriously think hume doctor ke paas Jana chahiye. I mean, teen din ho gaye Isha since you are throwing up daily. It can be serious." He said while handling her a waterbottle and rubbing her back to sooth her down.

She just came from washroom after throwing up.

"I don't think it's anything serious Ved. It will be fine soon." Saying this she dodged the topic.

Again.

"But-"

"Neeche se aawaj kaise aa rahi hai? Let's go and check." Before Vedant could say anything to her, she dragged him downwards with her.

And as they were stepping down the stairs, they saw their parents in the hall.

"What?" They looked at each other asking the same question at the same time.

"Ishaaaaa my bacchi. Idhar aa." Payal who got excited looking at her elder daughter in law said to Isha.

"Maa. Aap log toh agle mahine aane wale the na. Aapke Rishikesh ka plan ka kya hua?" Isha asked a bit flabbergasted. She sure was very excited to see her mumma again, she was confused too.

"Arrey paagal. That was a scam to surprise you guys." Vasant from behind said to Isha with a smile on his face. Meanwhile Nishad was still hugging him.

"It's my all four kid's first wedding anniversary. How can we miss it haan? Aana toh tha hi." Payal replied to Isha while kissing her face who had a very content smile on her face.

"Hume akela chodd diya naa aap logo ne. Papa Nishad ko laad karrahe hai aur mumma di ko. Hum dono ki to ahemiyat hi nahi hai kahi." Adaa, as usual with her antics started.

She stood there with folded hands along with Vedant in the same position. At this moment, they resembled Tom & Jerry to the whole household.

In short, cartoons in their pyjamas.

"Haa sahi baat hai. I'm very in favour of Adaa. You guys just literally forgot we exist haina?" Now it was Vedant who threw nonsense tantrums.

Well...not exactly nonsence because the very next second he said so, he was bombarded by a slap from his papa and then a hug from him as well.

And Adaa was rewarded by lots of kisses and a long long hug from her mumma.

"Ab acha lag raha hai." The youngest one giggled at Payal hugging her while Isha just shooked her neck at her younger sister's antics.

"Idiot." Giggled Nishad as well.

"You too. My Idiot." Adaa replied to Nishad with a tongue out in mocking but her using of the word 'My' ended up in whole family sending awws at the young couple's way.

~•~•~•~•~•~

"Butter Paneer Masala, Malai Kofte, Dal Tadka, Chawal, Naan, Salad aur last main Rasmalai. Everything is ready. Now come here soon y'all badme gappe ladaana. Khaana taiyaar ho jaega." Payal shouted from the kitchen.

She intentionally took every dish's name so that the family's mouth will water leading then to eat faster than usual.

And her plan was successful when every member was present on the dinning table within five minutes.

"Good. Now let's start." She stated after the servents served everyone.

But just as Isha looked at the food, her first words shocked everyone.

"I don't want Kofte." She said. And everyone was shocked because kofte are her second favourite after kachodies.

But deciding to shrug it aside, they continued their dinner while everyone chatted. The environment was filled with enjoyment. The family had celebrated the lunch and evening with close relatives but decided to keep an intimate family dinner for night.

So they are all here now.

It's Raghav and Rudra's exams so they couldn't come to join them. And Naina is sick so Karan and she also can't travel in her sick condition.

So it's just the six of them.

"You fine?" Vedant asked worriedly to Isha.

"Yes yes. Don't worry. Main theek hu." She smiled his way brightly and made her way out of the dinning area with the rest of the family.

"I just hope it's nothing serious." Vedant shook his head and mumbled to himself before following her.

~•~•~•~•~

"Happy Wedding Anniversary Mrs. Nishad Goyal." He whispered to Adaa sensually who was busy on the laptop in her room.

"Same to you Mr. Adaa Malhotra." She replied and kissed his nose.

Who just smiled at her adorably in reply.

"You are something else." Nishad replied before hugging her properly.

"Something else?" She re asked with a smile.

"A patakha I mean." He replied.

"Oooh. You mean your patakha which you loved a loooot?" She asked with narrowed eyes as if judging him.

"Indeed." He replied with a smile and kissed her passionately.

~•~•~•~•~•~
(⁠◍⁠•⁠ᴗ⁠•⁠◍⁠)⁠❤

Bas yahi reaction hai mera abhi. Nothing else.