29. First Night Blunder

"Okay. So bhabhi, this is yours and Nishad bhaiya's room. From now on, you'll survive here." Raghav said it to Adaa, giving his signature cheeky smile along it.

"Shut up. You are really weird." Rudra snapped at Raghav first, then politely turned to Adaa.

"I think you and Bhai should go and rest inside now. It's late and you guys have to perform some rituals early morning tomorrow as well, right." Rudra said like a grown up.

When in reality, he was three minutes younger then Raghav.

"What? Why are you always so rude and grumpy man? Didn't I tell them nicely as well? What's the issue it that?" Raghav asked, slightly bruised on ego.

"Your tone." Rudra replied nonchalantly. As much as Nishad just wanted to go inside and lost in a deep slumber, Adaa wanted to witness the verbal fight between the twins. She was the gossip aunty and she knew it.

"What my tone? Did Bhabhi became uncomfortable? He said in a high tone and faced his bhabhi.

"Adaa bhabhi, aap hi bataiye. Kya mene aapko uncomfortable feel karaya?" At this, Adaa found herself in an awkward situation.

"Nahi Raghav. Bilkul nahi. Tum to ache se hi bata rahe the na." For Good God's sake, Adaa have no experience when it comes to comfort people. Especially in such situations.

"She's just being polite. Everyone knows how annoying you are." Rudra retorted back and made his way towards his bedroom.

"Good Night bhabhi. Good night Bhai." He said and moved with an angry Raghav following him.

"Ruk tu, dikhata hu tujhe main."
"Good night bhabhi, Bhai." He said at last to the couple and followed his brother.

"Night." They both replied at the same time.

Looked at each other.

And moved inside their shared room.

••••

"I will sleep on the bed." Adaa said with her hands folded over her breast.

"Sleep. When did I denied." Nishad replied casually and turned his face towards the other side. On the same bed, which Adaa was demanding to sleep on.

"Arrey. What do you mean sleep. Mere sone ke liye tumhe uthna padega yaha sey." She said in a final tone, which caused Nishad to force look at her.

And raise his one brow.

"What do you mean 'uthna padega yahase?' Madam let me remind you ki ye mera bed hai. Main jab chahu, jaise chahu yaha sou sakta hu. Aap hoti kon hai mujhe rokne wali?" His face was void of any expressions.

And Adaa was getting furious with every passing second.

"Well, fyi I am your WIFE and this bed is MINE too. Plus this is my first day here. So in order to protect yourself from getting harmed by ME, I suggest you to get your arse up and move towards the couch." She said in her "Adaa-ish" demanding tone.

"Ha ha ha very funny. You think you'll order and I'll follow? In your DREAMS. Idiot." He said and tried to sleep again.

Adaa was too angry and wanted nothing but to punch his hansome face. But she didn't. Because there was yet for her to try before taking any action.

Akhir main kisi ne ye nahi kehna chahiye ki bandi ne try ache se nahi kia.

"Listen. This is my home too now, right? My room too? Kya tum mujhe apne hi room main paraya aur uncomfortable feel karana chahte ho?" She said it in an Oh-so-bechari tone.

Which she absolutely isn't.

"Stop the melodrama Adaa. And sleep please. This ain't any Indian Daily soap drama that on our first night we'll sleep separately then fall in love dhere dhere. Just grab the pillow, blanket and adjust the temperature of the AC according to you. And SLEEP." He said and put his pillow on his face to sleep.

While Adaa stood there for a second before smirking.

Itni jaldi bhi nahi pati dev. Abhi to kahani shuru hui hai. Ab aayega maza.

~•~•~•~•~•~
Ok. Now am officially loving my story. I mean, look at Adaa.

She's an inspiration fr.

Ok, I'll stop now.

~YourFavArya <3