58. Sorted fights

"Where are we going?" Adaa asked while looking at Nishad, who was driving them to God knows where. She was sure of one thing, the way wasn't of their home.

"Nishad? Am talking to you!" She tried again, while raising her voice a little.

But it all went to vain as he ignored her further.

Her anger was rising more by seconds.

"Nishad I-

"Bhagwaan ke liye kuch samay ke liye shant ho jao! I'm not taking you in woods to kill and dump your body their. And you know it well too." He said sounding so annoyed.

"Who knows." She muttered and he just have her a glare from the rear view mirror.

Yes, she was sitting on the back seat. She was so enraged that she denied to sit besides him in the parking lot.

"What. Don't look at me this way." Saying this she started to look outside at the quite and gorgeous view of Bikaneri streets.

And after a few minutes, she found their car parked at the exact same shop which they both went to take takeouts from, the first time they met.

After Vedant's accident. Before their marriage.

"Why are we here?" She asked with a raised brow.

He, without replying, went outside the car. She didn't had another choise as she would be bored sitting in case alone because she can't even use phone since there's no network in that area. So she too got out of the car and followed Nishad.

Soon they entered the shop which sell freshly made delicacies and he ordered some Kachoris for them.

"You think we'll get them at this hour?" She asked showing him her phone, which displayed 2 AM.

It was very late past midnight, buy this food Street was open at night. So it wasn't really a problem.

"Shut. Up." He said and looked away coldly from her.

"Bastard." She had lost count then of the times she had cursed him that night.

"Thanks." Paying the man Kachories price, Nishad made his way out of their holding her hand in his left hand and Kachories in right.

He made her sit inside the car. Passanger seat this time.

"What are you-" before she could say anything he had already put a whole big Raj Kachodi in her mouth.

She didn't even knew when he opened the packet.

"Kabhi dusro ki bhi sunn liya karo. Achcha rahega." He royally ignored the glare Adaa was sending at his way.

"You remember this shop, right?" He asked and when didn't got any answer from her side, he looked at her way. And found her looking at him with a finger on her lips while chewing the kachodi.

"Ugh. You can answer, Idiot." He wanted to bang his head somewhere.

"Yes." She replied and continued eating.

"This all...our silly fights I mean...started from here, didn't they?" He asked her with serious expressions.

While she just nodded her head in confussion, not getting any idea where it was going.

"How far have we came, Adaa?" He asked her and that was the moment it stuck her.

How far have they came.

From silly fight as strangers to life time partners.

How? How did this happen?

They met before this all betrothal deal shit and were already matching with each other.

As if, theirs was a knot made in heaven.

Or maybe in hell.

However, they were kind of... bounded to be together?

"We haven't came too far. You are still the same. The little cranky Goyal." She said and looked his way, with a small smile.

"Oh not this nickname again please." He really banged his head on the steering wheel this time.

While she let out a small laugh.

"We need to change, don't we?" She stated her concern to him not long after.

"What do you mean?" He cross questioned with raised brow.

"I mean ab toh hum shaadi shuda hai na? So I guess aise faltu mamlo main chote mote jhadhe nahi karne chahiye. Plus now we have duties too. And time ki bhi Kami hai job ke karan dono ke paas. Everything is going so weird and..."

Before she could complete her sentence, he forced another morsel of Kachodi in her mouth.

*Kuch zyada hi nahi bolti aap?" He asked in a sarcastic tone.

"It's not necessary to stop enjoying the moments with each other just because we are married now. Getting married isn't a landmark to become serious. Infact it's a certificate to annoy your other half even more.

We don't fight Adaa. We oppose each other to annoy each other. And this is the beauty of our relationship. We are like, Tom and Jerry you see? How they can't live without each other nor can survive with each other.

And some relations are meant to be like this. Like fun filled and love filled. And about time, we will manage." By now, Adaa somehow had tears in her eyes while his hand was cupping. Her cheeks.

"I didn't knew you could be this sweet too." She said between hiccups.

While he just gave her an offended look and hugged her.

Life isn't always perfect, but sometimes the imperfections are what makes life more worthy.

"So...how was the kiss?" Suddenly, Nishad asked her making her face go red.

"Was it great or....was it great?" He asked with mischief while she just snorted and looked away.

"Doofus." She mumbled.

"Am I?" He asked while she denied. And further said...

"You are my little Franky Goyal." With a bright smile.

The one which melted his heart instantly.

Long forgotten were their clashes.

~•~•~•~•~•~

Just one question,
How was this chap?

I know you must have missed our Vedisha but soon guys soon<3

That's all for now.

Cartoons ye comics?