21. What the eff?

"Adaa. What are you doing?" Isha said trying to make her understand what situation she is in. But her younger sister wasn't buying it.

She just casually flaunted her shopping bags and made herself comfortable besides Isha, only to shout again.

"AHH." She shouted.
"WHAT'S WRONG." Isha and Vedant, both asked at the same time.
"Vedant Bhai, aap. Yaha." She said with a big smile on her lips.

To which Vedant smiled as well.

And she, without any hesitation got to hug him. But Isha held her in the way.

"You are not allowed for that little Miss." Isha pointed. Adaa pouted. How does di knows what I was thinking.

"I didn't knew Adaa ji was here too." He said hesitantly.  By now, it was clear that Isha don't want him anywhere near. But he knows how much Adaa likes him. So he can't just stand and start moving now.

"Yes. She was here for some shopping for herself.'' Isha smiled.

"What do you mean I? Aren't WE here for shopping for OUR marriage?" Adaa sprouted, making Isha glare at her and Vedant choke on his water.

"WHAT? You both are getting married?" He looked at them in horror.

"Yes. We are getting married." Adaa replied.

"How is it possible?" He asked again. He couldn't believe what he's hearing.

"And why so? Why ain't it possible." Isha asked with a raised brow.

"Cause... You both are real sisters? I mean I am not against homosexuality but still, you guys are literally sisters." He said looking nervous as hell.

And both the sisters looked at him as if he has grown horns.

What the eff? Both the girls though at the same time.

...

Nishad has came to the food court finally, after taking all the things he wants from the groom store.

Yes, they are here was marital shopping too.

As he entered the food court, he was met with a bizzare sight of his brother looking at nothing in perticular and lost in his thoughts. He somehow looks like a mix of Devdas and dukhi wali Simran from DDLJ.

And now Nishad wondered what made his brother like this. So he made beeline towards his bade bhaiya and asked what happened.

"I met them again. Adaa ji and Isha ji." Vedant said nonchalantly.

"Ok and?" Nishad asked.

"They are getting married. They were here for their marital shopping too." He again said in the same tone, in a haze.

"AND?" Nishad asked again.

"I thought.... They were getting married to each other." And with this Vedant palmed his face.

...
...
And Nishad after a few seconds busted out laughing.

"Are you for real Bhai? How? Why?" His laughts echoes in the food court.

~•~•~•~•~•~
Even I don't know why
I wrote this chapter at all.
So don't ask plz.
😂

~Love,
Arya.