32. Their farewell

"Shubham came? To meet me." Adaa said in both happiness and longing. She can't remember since how many weeks she hadn't met him.

The only thing she knows right now is that he didn't came to her wedding. And she was angry on him for the same.

"Let's go and meet him now. Shall we?" She said happily and made her way down. Vedant and Raghav followed her with amusement and confusion.

"Who is Shubham, bachche?" Payal asked Isha with a questioning smile.

"A childhood friend Maa. More like family." She said with a neutral expression. She had her own share of worries on this topic.

She was very aware about Shubham's feelings about Adaa. But now that their life had changed drastically, it would be very bad if he continues to have them.

"Oh that's so nice the. Let's get down and meet him. I am so excited to meet him now." Payal said with a wild smile. She wanted to be apart of these girls really. And what is better than getting to know their childhood friend cum family?

So she clapped her hands together and made her way down. Asking Isha to come with her, who in return gave her a small smile and followed her downstairs.

There was sitting a man in his mid twenties. In his normal formal shirt tucked in, he looked handsome. As ever.

But it didn't affect Adaa at all. Like always.

"How are you my child?" She said to Shubham playfully, who lifted his head from his phone. Since the servant told him to wait for Adaa, he was busy in his phone.

And then, his eyes locked with Adaa's. And he got lost in them, yet again. Her dark orbs aren't rare, but they have this charm which drowns him away every single time.

He is simply mesmerized by them.

No. This is wrong. You need to stop. She's a married woman now. Shubham scolded himself.

"I am fine Mother Tereca. How are you? Long time no see huh!" He answered playfully to Adaa. Professionally covering his inner turmoil up from her.

He knows his limits. He knows she would never be his. And he respects that. He totally understand that. It may not be known to Adaa, but he has came all the way here today is also for their closer.

A closer, which never had a beggining to start with.

"Hi Shubham. Long time to see you." Isha said and Shubham came forward to touch her feet.

"What the hell Shubham?" She shrieked and jumped back, only to get her back bumped into Vedant's torso.

"Sambhal ke." He whispered to her.

"Sorry di. But you are a married woman now. You know aurat? Aur aurato ke perr padna humari sanskriti hai." He said sounding serious.

For a second, even Isha got influenced by him. But then

"Nalayak. Idhar aa batati hu tujhe mai." And she went near him to hit him.

She was even almost successful in it.

Key word : almost.

"Kya tumlog bhi bachcho ke tarah lad rahe ho? Pehli bar to Ghar aya hai bechara. Marogi use tum Ishu?" Payal said to Isha. Who got shocked at the nickname at first, but then felt really good.

After so long she was receiving any motherly love. Both her and Adaa. And she was going to cherish it.

"Come on Shubham, have breakfast with us. I am sure you must have so much to talk to Adaa too, right?" Payal suggested and asked Shubham.

Who at first denied, but then gave in.

And Isha was worried. But looking at his eyes, she knew why he was here as well.

For their well needed farewell.

Shubham and Adaa's.

~•~•~•~•~•~
Hey.
I have something to confess.

This chapter was never initially planned. I just add this in here for a little sneak peak about Shubham and Adaa's side story. As I got some comments asking about Shubham, I had to write this chapter.

Afterall, I love y'all so much na.
That why.

So on this note, the never initiated story of Shubham and Adaa ends.

But Shubham's a really good guy. Who knows he might get a story of his own some day? Stay tuned till then!

-Love,
Arya.