Not even from her papa.

"Isha! Nia ke samne ase hell toh mat bolo. Kya asar padega meri bachchi ke innocent heart par." Covering Nia's tiny ears, Vedant complained to Isha.

Who was looking at the scene amusingly. I mean, it's not daily that you see a big bad CEO of a corporation groaning like a baby in his white formal tucked in shirt along with a loosened tie.

"So what? Bade hoke toh sunegi hi na ye sab. Infact isse bhi zyada. Aur kya malum galiyan dene bhi lage. Plus breakups ke bad ex ko toh kosegi hi na." She replied trying to hold her laugh.

But the look of panic on Ved's face was making it very hard for her to do so.

"Kyu sunegi faltu cheeze Nia? Kisiki nai sunegi ye. Aur ye boyfriend and ex ka kya chakkar hai? Nia date nahi karegi. And agar patch up hi nahi hoga toh break up bhi nahi hoga. She'll stay happy forever." He said while shaking his head as if trying to console himself and pulled Nia closer to his chest.

And Isha couldn't hold in anymore and laughed out loud.

And so did other three voices from behind.

It was Nishad, Karan and Vasant.

"Kya yaar Bhai. She's not even three now and you're talking about her adulting already." Nishad said to Ved while laughing, who looked like he's going to kill someone soon.

While the one because of whom all the drama is happening, is busy sucking her thumb in her mouth witnessing the daily drama of her house.

"We weren't talking about her adulting." He replied to his younger brother and looked at Isha accusingly. Who was still laughing.

"Aur tum. Ab hasna band karo. Irritate ho raha hai mujhe." He was actually very much irritated now. How dare they say his precious daughter will cuss and have many boyfriends and breakups!

Isha sealed her lips and mocked signing and OK to Ved, only to laugh again in the end.

"Tu kyu pareshan ho raha hai bete. Right time pe right cheze hongi Nia ke sath. Tension na le warna safed bal aa jaenge. Mujhse zyada buddha lagega." Vasant joked and Karan supported him.

But Ved just frowned and made his way out taking Nia with him.

While Isha on the other hand smiled adorably looking at the father daughter duo.

"Bhabhi...aap kaise sambhal leti ho do do babies ko?" Nishad asked her with a funny smile who just hit his arm lightly as reply.

"Paagal."

~•~•~•~

"You don't have to be sad Adaa. It's ok. When the time is right, God will bless you beta." Payal was confronting a crying Adaa.

She was crying because of the same reason for the third time this year.

A negetive pregnancy test.

Initially she didn't wanted a child. She thought she'll forever be the cool rich aunt to her elder sister's kids. But as she saw baby Nitya and her growing into an active toddler, her thoughts changed. And she also wanted to experience motherhood.

She shared her thoughts with Nishad, who told her it's her choice. He once again proved to be a gentleman when he told her that her body is solely her choice.

It was an year ago.

And now, she's devastated again.

"Haa bachche. Aise chiz ke liye kyu Rona jispe apna zor nahi. Aur abhi kitni choti se hai tu khud. Pehle apni life enjoy kar fir try kar lena." Naina said too, while coming inside the room with a surprised Nishad.

It was the first time he saw her like this. Usually, she just took the tests and shared it with both her mother in law's. But today, Naina Chachi suddenly decided to call Nishad to rescue.

"Adaa. Kya hua?" He came and looked at Adaa, who was still hugging Payal.

Slowly, he made his way on his knees and sat infront of her holding her hands. And Payal and Naina on a cue, left them alone.

"Kya hua hai Jaan. Please btao mujhe." He said kissing her palms and she started crying again. And then pointed at the pregnancy test results.

He checked them and understood everything.

"Hey hey listen. Look at me Adaa." He said but she didn't abide and kept weeping while looking down.

"Adaa." His tone changed slightly, now more softer, and she looked up.

He sighed and took her in his embrace. Then softly rubbing his hands up and down her back he whispered to her "it's fine Jaan. You know what, I guess it's good to not have one of our own right now." He said and she looked at him wide eyed.

"I mean we have Nia to love and shower with adventures right now na. Don't we? Maybe if she gets another sibling, her share of love would go down. You love her right?" He smiled when she nodded her head adorably at this.

"Then let's say, right now even bhagwaan ji wants us to spoil Nia baby. Okay? So let's focus on her. Hmm?" And finally his girl nodded her head, happily this time.

"You are right! This is the golden time to spoil my Nia baby. She deserves the best. We'll try later." She said and wiped her tears to give him a sweet smile.

"I love you." She told him.

"I love you more." He replied with sincerity.

~•~•~•~•~

"Your eyes are swelled?" Isha asked Adaa worriedly, who just came down from her crying session upstairs with Nishad.

"Yea she was crying upstairs." He said and Adaa looked at him wide eyed with the fear of him telling Isha the reason of it.

"One of her colleagues bought an Armani handbag. Madam ko bhi chahiye tha. Isliye ro rahi thi baithke." He sassed and took his seat on the table for breakfast. While everyone else were either shocked or laughing at his reason.

"You dumbo. I earn enough to buy an Armani handbag. Kuch bhi bolta hai." Adaa hit his head from behind and took a seat, not before taking Nia in her hands.

"Fine guys enough. Ab khana Khao badme ladna." Ved butted in when he saw Nishad was going to say something to Adaa.

Everyone agreed.

"Haa. Khana kao aph." Nia too said with a pout making everyone laugh.

She has undoubtedly became their new ray of sunshine.

~•~•~•~•~
Done with the epilogue!

It had taken me like, three drafts to come to this final peice. All the earlier ones were quite cringy (hope it's not). And that's also the reason why I updated it very late (apart from my broken foot).

Hope y'all liked it. Please share your thoughts on this with me. I'll love to know.

Also, do tell me if you guys wants more bonus parts or not? Okay!

Love y'all,
Arya :)