15

Jungkook snuggles closer to the warmth beside him. A smile forms on his face as the arm circles him. He takes a deep breath before opening his eyes. SeokJin's tiny face is in front of him, a tiny pout makes him lean forward and kiss it. Jin shuffles a little before going back to sleep.

" Good morning, old man"

Seokjin groans hearing Jungkook's morning voice.

" I will kick you "

" Don't, you might break your leg"

Jungkook laughs when Seokjin's fist weakly contacts his chin.

"SeokJin, do you have to go to work today?"

Jin rubs his eyes before opening them while nodding yes to the question.

" Hmm.... working day"

" yeah, okay... I have to meet my project partner today and a few things are there to take care of, after that I will be free. Can we go for drinks in the evening?"

" I need to check my schedule and if no emergency comes in, I will call you. "

" what emergencies can come? You told me you finished your project work. Your boss should give you a raise and a long week's leave for the last project. You worked at night too"

" Hahaha, come and say this to my boss. "

Seokjin gets up after untangling himself from Jungkook, it's time to get ready. How much ever you feel cosy in the mornings you need to leave that comfort to start a day. And Jungkook thinks it's complete bullshit, he just wants to be on the bed, under the bed sheet, tangled with Seokjin.

" I will, don't challenge me"

" You are always welcome "

Seokjin disappears into his room, to take a shower. Jungkook gets up and freshens up, he thinks of taking a shower too but suddenly preparing Seokjin's breakfast comes into his mind. He doesn't have much work today, he has time till the afternoon. So he goes to the kitchen to prepare breakfast.

Maybe one year is a long time to get to know about someone's kitchen details. Now Jungkook knows every detail of Seokjin's house, well Seokjin too...hmm....he can say more of Seokjin's body. Jungkook chuckles as he chops the carrot remembering how his only motive was to irritate Seokjin at the start. Oh god, not that, topic of masturbation on his first day here. And Seokjin was so hot to ask if Jungkook was loud on the bed...well now he wonders what Seokjin thinks about him on the bed.

Jungkook pauses from pouring juice into the glass when he thinks about himself and Seokjin on the bed together. The feel of Seokjin's skin under his palm is so sensual, he engaged in sex before too but nothing felt so sensual, it's like he is hitting his highest point every time they have sex and the pleasure is just not comparable. Seokjin is just so ethereal, how can a man be so sexy, handsome, and at the same time so beautiful?

The feminine urges of Seokjin make him go crazy when he fucks him like a starved dog. The soft eyes filling with tears, the curves which fit perfectly under his fingers, the flexibility, the arch his body forms when he orgasms, oh that sweet sweet moans....fuck his beauty fucked Jungkook's brain. His one hand unconsciously reaches for SeokJin's boob whenever they engage in the act, while the other presses on his throat.

Fuck...Jungkook is hard.

He just feels it's so long. He restrains himself from touching his hard dick. Does Seokjin feel the same way? Does Seokjin miss Jungkook on the bed? Had he ever touched himself remembering Jungkook?

Jungkook wants to ask him.

It's just 2 weeks, Jungkook mind screams too, but he ignores it.

He finishes the cooking keeps the food on the dining table and jogs to Seokjin's room to call him. Maybe he can just surprise him. So he roars as he opens the room door, ending up surprising Seokjin. He got scared, poor of him, he was trying to button his pants now they slipped down.