Bottomless Pit! [Pt.6]

ılı

ılı.lıllılı.ıllı.
ᴺᵒʷ ᵖˡᵃʸᶦⁿᵍ; [ Dinner Is Not Over ]
by Jack Stauber
1:07 ——◦———— -3:33

·
·
·

"||It is true. I have scanned through [N]'s knowledge and skill level on cooking and baking - showcasing excellent results.||" J.E.L.L.Y confidentially clarifies to Dipper.

Dipper huffs when pulling up his sleeves and says, "whatever. What do we have to do to get outta here."

"||You are tasked to follow a recipe to create our most popular dessert, Crystal donuts. You'll place six donuts in six hundred different boxes before delivering them through the black hole at the centre of this planet.||" J.E.L.L.Y explained and Dipper's jaw nearly dropped.

"What!?"

"||Good luck dear workers, I will leave all up to you now. The recipe should appear once you are ready.|| J.E.L.L.Y adds before disappearing an large speaks of sprinkles.

"C'mon Dipshit! Get your ass over here and do something!" [N] yells to the boy already grabbing the ingredients needed to begin baking.

"Shut up! You're not any special just because you're some fucking fancy son of bitch because of your shitty cooking skills." Dipper dramatically complains whilst walking over to [N].

"You're one to talk motherfucker. You're the one with the shitty cooking skills since I don't see this hat on your big ass head!" [N] retorts while pointing to the chef hat on his head with his middle finger.
Proving his point while flipping Dipper off.

Dipper doesn't say anything and grits his teeth while glaring at the [h/c] haired boy.

❌timeskip❌

[N] has managed to back over five hundred donuts with Dipper being forced to pack them in boxes - the latter didn't want the former ruining and tainting the donuts with his horrible or none the of culinary skills.

"Let's take a break!" [N] says quiet suddenly and Dipper sighs in relief before asking, "why now? This is surprising since you have a fucking endless supply of energy."

"I just wanna explore this place! I'm bored out of my mind!" [N] clarifies as he began walking off; going for a little stroll. "Don't fuck my shit up while I'm gone!"

Dipper just clicks his tongue and watches as [N] marches off to explore the Donut plant with excitement.
"'Don't fuck my shit up while I'm gone!'" Dipper mocked [N]. He looks over at one of the donuts [N] was in the middle of making, and decided to mess up his half finished hard work out of spite.

Dipper uses hot sauce he found for the icing of the donut and random herbs and eggs for the toppings. Once he was satisfied, the brunette took the donut and walked over to a sparkling platform. The platform immediately levitates towards the centre of planet, standing before a large black sphere.