Bottomless Pit! [Pt.2]

[Y/N] (y not put a name) → [N] (name)
.
.
.

Mabel, [N], Wendy and Soos were outside the Shack on the lawn with Waddles.

"Ready?" Mabel asked the others.

"Spin the Pig!!" They clamour and spin Waddles until he stopped pointing at Stan.

"Hey! Grunkle Stan. Ever kissed a pig before?" Mabel calls out to her Grunkle.

"I'm not gonna answer that question....." Answered Stan.

Dipper runs up to the group and cried, "Guys! I think I just got bit by a fucking poisonous snake! I need to get to a hospital quick!"

"What? What's so funny...?" Dipper asked as his Grunkle laughed at him while his friend snickered.

"It's just hard to focus on what you're saying with that squeaky puberty voice you got there." Stan told his nephew.

[N] instantly  bursts into a noisy laughter at Stan's statement.

"My what? The fuck you mean!?" Dipper glowered angrily while his sister walked up to him - placing a hand on his shoulder.

"It's nothing to be ashamed of, Dipper." Mabel says with a snicker.

"Exactly, your voice is just hillaaarrious!" [N] add while imitating Dipper's voice.

"Good one [N]!" Mabel high-fived [N].

"Are you saying my voice cracks? My voice doesn't crack!" Said Dipper, taking offence.

"Dude, no offense, but it cracks so much we've already made a techno remix out of it." Soos takes out the tape and plays it.

"There's no way I sound like that, right?" Dipper asks himself.

"Oh, here comes my favorite part!" Said Wendy with a wide grin.

The taped played the last part and Mabel, [N], Soos and Wendy began laughing.

"Give me that!!!!" Dipper screeched as he took the tape and run off.

The others then calm down and carry on playing spin the pig.

❌timeskip❌
{Gravity Falls town}

Dipper sighs, not feeling all that good about himself. "Fuck! Even my sigh sounds weird..." He muttered.

Suddenly, Old Man McGucket pops out of a hole from a nearby wooden fence.

"Hello there!!!" The old man greets and Dipper screamed out of shock.

"THE FUCK OLD MAN!! What is it that you want!?"

"I couldn't help but overhear your situation. Old Man McGucket," The crazed man said and spat on his hand, "Part-time inventor."

"Why the fuck do you spit on your hand.?" Dipper questions, disgusted by what the old man just did.

"I don't rightly know." McGucket casually answered.

"Hey, I remember you! Your shitty robot almost killed me!" Dipper yells out in realisation.

McGucket quickly pulled Dipper into an alley with a bit of a struggle.

"Come here! Follow me into this dark and dangerous alley." McGucket urges and dragged Dipper by the arm.
They eventually end up in some sort of dump filled with aging and rusted  cars.

McGucket was spouring some sort of chemical in a vial from what seemed to be a very complex looking machine.

"Lately, I've been tickerizing with a voice alterizing tonic. On account of my...... horrrrifyin' voice!" McGucket explains with a shriek.