Boss Mabel [Pt.4]

👹〰️〰️〰️👹"I'm not crying, my eyes are just watery from the smoke coming from the whole town I set on fire again!"

👹〰️〰️〰️👹
"I'm not crying, my eyes are just watery from the smoke coming from the whole town I set on fire again!"

~[Y/N]
👹〰️〰️〰️👹

+++

♦️{No one's POV}♦️

The gremloblin was repeatedly pressing a button on a fish on the wall that would sing ' I'm the singin' salmon spendin' all day jammin' '.

Mabel: "Ughh, why doesn't he just leave?"

The gremloblin then decided to stop playing with the fish and went over to sniff the money jar and it began eating the money.

Mabel: "My profits!" She screamed while rushing over to the monster.

Dipper: "Mabel, wait!"

Mabel: "Stop right there!" She demanded as if the gremloblin would understand.

The creature looks at her and grabs her as she screamed while thrashing around and shouting all kinds of profanity.

Dipper: "Don't look into his evil eye! You'll see your worst nightmare!"

[Y/N]: "Well isn't that fun!" He says to himself and quickly grabbed some object.

Mabel: "I fucking wish we had an evil eye to show this fucker!" She looks into the gremloblin's eye and starts to panic.

[Y/N]: "Over here bitch! Take a look at this!" He shouted as he ran over to the gremloblin.

Dipper: "[Y/N]! What are you doing!?" He shouted, too late to stop him.

[Y/N] got in front of the gremloblin and quickly showed it's reflection through the mirror he found.

The creature stares at the mirror for a bit and suddenly screams while breaking through the wall, running away.

Dipper: "Well at least he didn't do that much damage. Good thinking there." He tells [Y/N].

[Y/N]: "Of course it was! I'm just that hot shit after all." He proudly said.

The gremloblin now grew wings and flew away, breaking the totem pole and setting off a car alarm.

Dipper: "Oh fuck."

[Y/N]: "Hah! That's gonna cost a lotta moolah!"