F i f t e e n

Third Person POV

All the four members cast Insha a deadly look as they think about the ways they wanted to end her. The thought brings excitement running through their veins as Ahsan - M - walks towards her with a nasty sneer.

"Looks like there is no Zayan to save you now." He mocks, crouching down a little and enjoying how Insha squirms. Her eyes blink rapidly, a clear sign of panic.

Still, she narrows her frightened eyes. "Zayan never saved me in the first place. He's just like you." Her expression that of disgust, she spits, "Bunch of pathetic, rotten bastards."

Her hair is yanked back in a tight grip and she lets out a groan of pain. S towers over her with a hateful glare, his nostrils flaring and his mind wanting to finish her then and there.

She can not talk to them like that and leave unscathed.

"Better keep your tongue in check, sweetheart, if you don't want it to end up like J's."

A chill goes down Insha's spine as she recalls the horrible memory of how J lost his tongue.

Inhumane. Absolutely inhumane.

She falls silent, her heartbeat accelerating due to the fear of the unknown.

Four killers and a tied up, defenseless college student.

She knew anything was possible. Her kidnappers did not possess a heart, that was clear to her and to top it all, they seem to hold a deep and an intense form of loathing for her. That was not a good sign.

"Aww, scared already?" M taunts, snickering with the rest.

Insha racks her brain, trying to think of something. Something that may help her escape from this, something that will get her out.

She thought back to all the times she wanted to die, all the times she was willing to, all the times she was praying for it, all the times she was asking Zayan to end it, to end her misery, all the times she thought death was better; an easier way.

Now, when she's right there, her will to live shines through, gripping the edge of life, holding with all might to breathe, to survive. She wants to be alive. She wants life. So badly.

What can I do? I need to do something.

The words she says leaves a foul taste in her mouth but she knows something is better than nothing. Every try is a luxury, she'll do anything to survive.

"If you try to harm me, I'm sure you know Zayan will not leave you. Your dead member should be a clear example." Bitterness disolves in her whole being as the reality of using his name to try and save her life sinks into her.

I hate you, Zayan. I hate you.

Q scoffs as he steps closer. "You must think you're all that now just because F seems to have some kind of twisted love for you." His eyes are slits as he fixes her with a degrading stare. "But guess what, your life ends today."

She freezes as his words register and beads of sweat trickle down her face.

Is this finally the end? It can't be.

"Once you're dead, it's not like he can resurrect you." T smirks. "Dealing with F after your death is not your problem. We'll take care of it."

Well damn, Insha. That went down the drain.

Insha feels the tears pool in her eyes as she finds herself at a dead stop at every path. There was no way out and that realization makes her heart sink.