•ℐ 𝓈𝒽ℴ𝓊𝓁𝒹 𝒽𝒶𝓋ℯ 𝓀𝓃ℴ𝓌𝓃•

"You were where?" James asked unbelievably.

"It's not like she was able to hurt us. She's in the tomb."

"Okay, but you should have told anyone."

"Yeah, like you would have let us do it."

"Of course not, because -" he paused and sighed. "I'm sorry, G. I know you wanted to know the truth, but -"

"No but. I don't want to talk about it anymore. Plus, if we're gonna stand here any longer, we could get into a fight and I don't want you to leave angry." James wrapped his arms around me, "Are you sure you can handle it here without me?"

"I'll be fine," I assured him.

"I know. Damon will take a good care of you I'm sure." I broke the hug and grinned at him. He had been mocking me about sleeping with him.

"You know, I feel like that book is going to have a lot of readers."

"Are you serious?" I chuckled.

"Yeah, I can't wait to write this one chapter where it will finally happen. 'He gripped my hips and picked me up leaning me against the door and kissing my neck. With his vamp strength he -' "

"Stop!" I slammed his shoulder friendly and laughed. I wanted to think he was just joking, but in reality he really wasn't.

"What?! It will be cool. I know you'll like it."

"Fine, but you should really go now."

"Are you kicking me out?"

"No, I'm just saying that -"

"I know," he hugged me for the last time and left my room. I waved him from the window and watched his car getting smaller as he was getting further. 

---------☀️---------

"Can we talk?" Stefan asked as soon as I opened the door. I flickered with my eyes between him and Damon wondering what they could probably want to talk about. I stared at Damon, who was just smiling at me like always with his smirk. I didn't like that that Rose, who had actually kidnapped me and Elena, was living with Damon in one house. Especially in time when we were finally together and practically dating. Nobody knew it yet. Well, except Jer and James, who luckily hadn't told anyone.

"Yeah, fine, come in," I replied and let them in.

"You don't believe her, do you?" El asked when they told us they had been to see Katherine and she had, of course, negotiated. She wanted to get out of the crypt, where she was stuck and where she should have been all those 145 years. She had promised that if we got her out, she would give us the moonstone, which would help us destroy the spell.

"No, of course not. We just want the moonstone," Damon was throwing an orange from hand to hand.

"According to Rose's friend Slater, there is a way to destroy the spell that Klaus wants to break," Stefan summarized.

"No spell, no doppelgängers sacrifices." Damon smirked at me and Elena. "Ergo you two live."

"Fine, how do you destroy it," I asked. I was really interested in it. If we managed to destroy it, I wouldn't have to die, neither would El.
      Stefan leaned against the kitchen counter with his palms, "By releasing it from the moonstone."

"How do you guys even know this is gonna work," El threw up her hands.

"They don't," I joined her and smiled at Damon teasingly, who paid me back with a grin. "Cause we have a crafty witch on our side." That meant just one, they had already talked to Bonnie. Stefan said she had agreed to do anything to help us. Of course she had. It was Bonnie.