The rest of the day she spent her time playing and studying with Hibi. She had learned that if she put a lot of flames into the box Hibi would grow to his largest side which took up a quarter of the training room. With a smaller flame he would only grow to be as big as a plushie, a size she found cute. But at that smaller size she learned that if he ate flames he could convert them to his own and grow. Hibi did this by using the storm flames to break down the flames he ate then turned them into the Propagation attribute of cloud making him grow in size. He was a very interesting box but Sakura found him dangerous and to be used as a last resort. She lied in the training room as Hibi ran around looking for something to entertain him.

After a while, Hibi let out a small growl and ran towards the door of the training room. "Hibi?" Sakura called her pet and sat up. The door opened and Hibari was greeted by the dinosaur who was trying to bite his pants. He leaned down and picked it up. "Calm down." he ordered Hibi. Sakura got up and ran over to her dinosaur, taking it from him. But Hibi kept kicking and reaching for Hibari. "Sorry about that." she told him, putting Hibi away. Hibari shook his head.

She got a good look at him and frowned. "You're all beaten up." she commented checking him out. Hibari looked down at himself and shrugged to him; it didn't seem that bad to him. "I'm fine." he assured her and took her hand. She stared at him as he slightly tugged it so she's step closer to him. She took half a step before the whole base shook . They looked at one another before running out of the training room.

Kusakabe and Miki were both at the door that led to Tsunayoshi's side. "It came from over there." Miki assured them both. Sakura sighed but Hibari was annoyed and his nose twitched. "I'll go check it out." Sakura said. "Absolutely not." Hibari said. "Let them figure it out." he let out a yawn. He was tired from training but was spoiled having Sakura sleep with him for the past two nights."I'll let you know if anything happens, your highness." Miki assured her and bowed.

The princess allowed Hibari to pull her away from the door and back to their bedroom. He dragged her into the room with a glare aimed at her and he said, "Stay. I'm going to shower." he said then left the room and shut the door behind him.

Sakura giggled. It was cute to see Hibari acting so childish around her. She changed and got ready for bed. Hibari joined her shortly. Whatever happened with Tsunayoshi's side it wasn't important as neither of them were bothered the rest of the night.

Hibari sat up and glanced at what time it was. It was almost nine am. He glanced next to him to feel his arm asleep and a sleeping princess on his chest. His eyes softened as he moved carefully and quietly so as to not to wake her. A small groan came out of her as she rolled over and adjusted the blanket. He scoffed and yawned before he got up. He wouldn't mind spending all morning in bed with her but he needed to find that stupid horse to continue training.

He exited the room to be greeted by Kusakabe. "Breakfast is ready sir. I was about to wake you." he commented. Hibari shook his head. "Don't wake her. Let her sleep in." he said, glancing back at the door. He wanted her to rest as they had both been through a lot and the least he could do is let her sleep in. He headed to the kitchen to eat breakfast.

While Hibari was eating, Sakura joined them in the kitchen. "You woke up without me." she pouted as she yawned. "Good morning, your highness." Miki greeted her. "You're just as guilty Miki!" she shot at him. Kusakabe brought her a plate so she could sit next to Hbari. Hibari glanced at her then kept eating.

After they finished, Kusakabe announced, "After drinking with Romano last night we decided that Chairman and Sakura-sama will train together today." Sakura blinked, confused, and looked at Hibari. They were supposed to spar and fight together. "Make sure you use your dinosaur," Hibari warned her with a smirk. She flipped her hair over her shoulder. "Be prepared to lose Kyo. I've been fighting like this for a while now." she shot at him.