Episode 20

"I'll see you tomorrow?" She hands me my bookbag. The last bell rang and we walked out of the school. "Yeah, you'll see me. I mean my dad works here." 

She laughs and I join her. "Well, I'll see you tomorrow." She nods walking to Mr. Jefferson. "See you tomorrow Xia." "See you tomorrow Mr. Jefferson." He smiles as both of them get into their car. "Bye X."

 I wave at the leaving car. "Bye Loren." The car leaves the school parking lot and a car honks on the side of me. I smile practically running to the gray suburban car. 

(Italic is them speaking Korean)

"Hello, mother." She smiles looking at me. "Hello, my daughter. How was school?" I smile thinking about Loren. "School was amazing. I made a friend." She lifts an eyebrow leaving the school parking lot. "What's their name?"

"Loren Jefferson." She abruptly stops the car looking at me dumbfounded. "The girl that you like?" I nod blushing. "And how did that happen?" She starts driving again. "Well she was looking kinda sad and then I asked her if she was okay. And then the conversation started from there." She grins nodding. 

"You should invite her and her family to dinner." I shake my head confusing her. "No." "What? Why not?"  I look at my phone and see Loren's contact. "I don't think she'll agree."

"Just call her my daughter." I shake my head. "I'll call her when we get home." She nods and then sighs. "You know my daughter, you should get out of your shell. But I'm not rushing you." I nod letting her know that I understood her.

"I hear you mother." And I do, she always tells me this and I end up staying shy. There's no one out there that can help me out of my shell. Well, that's what I thought. 

Loren is already taking me out of my shell. It's going slow but she's doing it. We only met today and I already feel a deep connection with her. "My daughter?"

"Yes, mother?" She parks outside of our house cutting off the car. "You know I love you right?" "Of course I do mother. I love you too." She nods pecking my forehead. "I know baby. I know."

Rose POV

I look at Derek and raise an eyebrow. "Derek, have you seen Brooklyn?" He shakes his head. I sigh looking at Loren. Probably she knows where she at since they are best friends. 

"Lolo do you know where she at?" She shrugs causing me to scoff. "How you don't know and your her best friend?" "She ain't come to school today and I ain't finna worry about her when she ignored my call this morning." I squint my eyes looking at Derek. 

He shrugs going back to his video game. "But shouldn't you worry about her? I mean your still best friends right?" She sighs looking up from her phone.

"I don't know." Anthony chuckles looking at something on his phone. "And what is so funny that your chuckling Ant?" He looks at me well no, he glares at me and then smiles creeping me out.

"I'm not going to get mad this time. I'm texting my baby right now." I roll my eyes at his words. I don't like Sarah. She does too much and she's a manipulator. "Aye bruh Ion like yo girlfriend," Derek says still engrossed in the game. Finally, someone said it. 

"What chu mean D? I ain't texting Sarah." Derek pauses the game and all 3 of us look at him surprised. "Wait, you and Sarah broke up?" He shakes his head. "Then who are you talking to?" He smiles going back to his phone. "You don't wanna know." 

"We do, you know since we asked." He shakes his head dismissing us. Before we can continue to interrogate him, Brooklyn walks in with a girl glued to her hip. Wait that girl looks mad familiar. Sarah?

"What in the fuck is this?" Derek stands up tapping Anthony's shoulder since he's too busy on his phone to even notice what's going on. "What?" He looks up seeing Sarah and Brooklyn holding hands. 

"Oh hey, Sarah." He says going back on his phone. What the fuck? Does he not care? "Anthony dawg, you don't care about yo bitch cheating on you?"

"Who are you calling a bitch? Brooklyn get him." "Aye Derek chill on calling her that name." Derek rolls his eyes. "Well tell yo bitch to stop hopping to every fucking body."

"Didn't I just tell you to stop calling her a bitch? Aye, Loren get cha boy." Loren looks at Brooklyn and back on her phone. "Oh, now you call my name? Now I'm important to you?

"Girl ain't nobody got time for you to start bitching."

"Babygirl ain't nobody bitching. The only one bitching is that bitch on yo arm attaching to hip like you gone fucking disappear or sum shit."

"Why is everyone calling me a bitch?!" Sarah yells. Her high-pitched voice is getting on my nerves. "Girl 'cause you are. Damn, shut the fuck up."

"No one is talking to you so just continue to spread your legs open for Derek." I look at Derek and back at Sarah. "No, this bitch didn't." "Yes, I did you dumbass slut." I chuckle taking off my earrings. "Oh and what are you gonna do ugly bitch?" I slowly smile running up to her. 

(Fight is up there)

"Damnn Rose, why you do her like that?" Derek asks me as I breathe heavily. "Nah that bitch was talking so I had to show her who the fuck she talking to." Loren and Anthony laugh sitting down by me as Brooklyn tries to calm Sarah down. "Nahh that shit was hella funny. If you gone talk shit then back it up."

"Nahh Rose was just swinging her. At first, I thought Sarah was beating yo ass with how you were letting her talk that shit." I glare at Anthony and he lifts his hands. "Chill out. You ain't finna touch me."

"Why the fuck you fight her for Rose? You do know that she can sue yo ass." I roll my eyes at Brooklyn. "Girl shut up cause right now you acting like a bitch too. Just get out of my house with all that shit." Brooklyn helps Sarah stand up and rolls her eyes. "Whatever."

She walks out and we laugh. "Nahh this day is hella funny. Lemme tell Xia." I look at her at the mention of a new name. "Xia?" She nods. "And who is that?"

"You remember a Korean-Asian girl in my dad's AP World History class?" I think about it for a moment and a girl pops up into my head. "Oh, you talking about Xia Cheong?" She nods smiling or blushing. "Yeah. We became friends this morning."

"Friends?" Derek scoffs. "How you smiling at the mention of her name, it looks like you like her." I nod agreeing with Derek. "Nah Ion like her like that. We just met." Derek shrugs. "But didn't Uncle Trey and Uncle Ryan meet and then after a couple of weeks, they dated?" Loren sighs nodding. "Yeah. Daddy bullied Dad and then they dated."

CJ POV

"I told you to just get me Sarah. I did not tell you to give me Brooklyn." I yell at my guards looking at Brooklyn and Sarah. I have been following them for some time now and after they left their "friend" house, I had my guards kidnap them. "And what happened to Sarah's face?"

"Sir, Sarah got into a fight with one of Brooklyn's friends." I sigh holding Sarah's chin. "You were supposed to get close to them all." A tear runs down her cheek and I harshly let her chin go. I glance at Brooklyn. "And you. Your only job was to get close to Loren. Your job was to make her fall in love with you."

"I-I was about to but then I met Sarah accidentally. I ended up falling in love with S-Sarah." I roll my eyes sitting back down in my seat. "Whatever. Go put them in the cells downstairs--"

"W-What n-no! Don't please!" I roll my eyes. "And put out that they both got kidnapped. We need to hurry this plan up. I need Trey's head on a platter ASAP." The guards nod and they drag the girls down to the cells. Ignoring their screams I get my phone out calling someone I know who will get Trey to me.

"Hello?" I smirk placing my feet on the desk. "Carl get Chloe and bring yourselves down here. I have a mission for you both."

"Yes sir."

~~Keke💜