Episode 6

Trey POV

I can tell that Ryan regrets doing this because Messiah and La' Tasha is arguing again.

Ryan sighs as I put my hand on his thigh. I gently squeeze his thigh as he looks at me. "Make them listen to you baby." He nods looking back at the arguing couple. "Um guys?... Can you guys stop arguing for a couple of minutes?" He tries to get their attention but it doesn't work. "Aye stop allat arguing damn." I snap at them causing them to look at me and Ryan. 

"Now I can finally hear myself. Stop arguing." They scoot away from each other on the couch. I shake my head. They grown as hell and acting like kids. Ryan taps my leg making me look down at him. "Can I see you in the kitchen?" He whispers in my ear. I lick my lips feeling myself become in the mood. No, now is not the right time to get in the mood. 

Though he does look sexy as hell right now. And he would look even more sexy on top of me. Pushing my naughty thoughts I nod as we go into the kitchen. "What's wrong baby?"

He looks at his hands. "This was a bad idea. You were right." He whispers out but I can hear him. I bring him closer making him look at me. "It's okay baby. We can still help them."

La' Tasha POV

"Why you disrespecting them in their house?" Asks Messiah making me look at him with a scowl on my face. "I'M the one disrespecting them?" 

"Yeah." Na why the fuck he lying? He the one disrespecting them by what he got on. "How am I disrespecting them?"

"You keep tryna argue with me." I roll my eyes. "Your the one that started talking to me." I say getting agitated. "Talking not arguing. That is a difference baby." I cross my arms looking away from him not wanting to see his face. "Whatever." He scoffs. "See now you acting like a fucking kid bruh."

"And you not? Cause last time I checked, we're both arguing so if I'm acting like one then you are too. I'll be damned if you say I'm acting like one when even you acting like one. Get the fuck outta here."

Trey and Ryan comes into the living room. "The food is done." Ryan says as he pulls me into the kitchen and Messiah and Trey trails behind us. We sit down and start eating. The whole time me and Messiah glare and ignore each other.

Brooklyn POV

"Loren?" I call out Loren's name. "Huh?" She asks looking up from her phone. "Do you think King likes Anthony?" She shrugs going back to her phone. "I don't know, I think so. Cause everytime his name comes up he blush but if he does then I guess he does." 

"Oh." That's all I say before the door opens revealing their grandma, King and Anthony. Seeing this, Loren sits up putting her phone beside her. "Anthony you came for me." He rolls his eyes sitting on the couch. "I came for King not you." He says as King sits down beside him." Loren puts her hand over her heart looking offended. "Dang that hurts."

King POV

Anthony shrugs. "Ion care." I look at Brooklyn. "Where's Derek and Rose?" "Their in his room watching Netflix." I nod as Anthony looks at me. "You got any games?"

"Yeah I have games. Their in my room. Follow me." Every time we come here we have our guest rooms that makes it our room, so I have a lot of games. I stand up as I see Loren and Brooklyn looking at me. "What?" Brooklyn smirks as Loren shakes her head. "Nothing nothing. Continue to your room with your "friend" King." I blush as Anthony shakes his head as we go to my room. 

We always come to her house when daddy and papa have company over. We walk into the room as I close the door. "I'm sorry about Loren."

"You good. Again, I'm not worried about yo crazy ass sister and her friends." I nod sitting on my bed by him. "Okay. But she doesn't have a filter just like our daddy. I'm more like our dad. Our dad is just calm and collected. He likes to observe everyone and then see if he wants to talk to them." I say chuckling. "So, do your um parents get criticized for you know being...?"

"Gay?" He nods looking down. "Well I don't know. I've never seen them get criticized for being gay. If they did then I think my parents would just continue about their day." He nods again. "But what about your parents?"

"I got my dad's name but I ain't nothing like my parents." 

"Why not?" He shakes his head and before I can ask him why, he changes the subject. "Shouldn't you look for the game?"

"Oh yeah. Thanks for reminding me." I stand up going to my closet. "King?"

"Yeah?" I grunt moving clothes around. "Why don't you have a girlfriend?" I pause my movements. "Well um, I'm not straight so, that should answer your question. I'm gay." I tell him resuming my mission for finding the game. " Oh okay. So why don't you have a boyfriend then?" I softly sigh. "I'm anti-social. I'm not good at making friends like Lolo is. I don't really have any friends beside you but you know, hopefully someone will like me for me." 

I look up seeing my PlayStation 4 on the top shelf. (I do not know anything about video games, because I never play video games so don't mind me)

"Found it." I sigh trying to get it without making everything fall. "Do you need help with that?" He asks me after watching me attempt to get it down. "Now you wanna help? Your just sitting there watching me struggle."

"I like watching you struggle, it's cute." I tense up feeling his body behind mine. He grabs my PlayStation as I turn around. "Thank yo--" I stop breathing at the sudden closeness of his body close to mine. We make eye contact. "Um---"

His eyes are roaming my body and it's making me nervous. The distance between our bodies daring to come closer. He smells so good. His cologne filling my nostrils making my knees almost buckle. "What's wrong King?"

I gulp nervously trying to break this heavy intense eye contact but I can't. Then my door opens ruining this moment for both of us or for me. "King, grandma sa--" Anthony moves towards my bed getting on his phone as I look at Loren. "What were ya'll doing?"

"N-nothing." I clear my throat. "Nothing." She squints her eyes trying to read me but shrugs. "Okay. But grandma said that the food is ready."

"Okay." She says looking in between me and Anthony. "Okay." She says again leaving my room after giving me another look, I sigh in relief. "Hey um, where's your bathroom?"

I forgot he was in here for a few seconds. "Two doors down." I shyly say looking at the floor. I don't think I can look at him after what just happened. "Aight." He leaves my room going to the bathroom. I sit on my bed thinking about what happened.

Anthony POV

I walk into the bathroom running a hand down my face. I look at the door looking at the mirror. "What the in the ever fuck just happened?"

Hello guys, make sure your strapped in for some tea because it's about to be juicyyyyyyyyyy. But anyways, I love you guys. Until then...

~~Keke🤞