Episode 9

Ryan POV

I walk inside the classroom. I thought that I should just come back to work since I had nothing better to do. "Good morning class. Today we have a new student. Everyone, please welcome Anthony." Anthony looks at Derek and sits down. I sit down sighing. "Mr. Jefferson, are you okay?" Asks Brooklyn. I clear my throat. "Umm yeah, I'm okay. Thanks for asking Brook. Okay everyone take out your textbooks."

I say with no tone. I haven't been feeling good the past few days. I haven't been happy just sad. My mental health hasn't been up lately. "Dad," Loren says catching my attention.

"Hmm?" I look at her. "Are you okay? Your crying." I confusingly touch my face and feel wetness on my cheeks. She's right. I am crying.

"I-I'll be back," I whisper walking to the staff bathroom. I walk to the sink. Looking at the mirror, I don't like what I see. I see a helpless person. I don't see the improvement, Ryan. I see the same Ryan from high school. The broken one. I look down sobbing.

Sobbing because of La' Tasha, sobbing because of how broken I am, sobbing because of everything. I lean on the wall sliding down. I grab onto my hair just sobbing away. Why didn't I just support her in whatever? Now she won't even talk to me nor look at me.

Loren POV

I look at Derek. "Get your mama on the phone." 

"But what if she don't ans--" I interrupt him. "Now Derek." He nods grabbing his phone. "What's wrong with Mr. Jefferson?" Anthony asks causing me to glare at him. Why is he even talking to me? 

Yeah, King told me what happened. And I wanna punch this dude in his face so bad. "None of your business." I roll my eyes looking at Derek. "Is she on the phone?" He nods. "Ma, can you come to the school?" I take the phone from him. "Why?"

"Because Dad is crying. He needs you." I hear her sigh. "Call yo daddy, not me Lauren." 

"Auntie, please come. Now." After 3 minutes of silence, she finally talks. "Okay, here I come." She hangs up and I look at Derek. "She's coming."

La' Tasha POV

I look at Ron. We were supposed to go to lunch. "I'm sorry but I have to go to my son's school." "Do you want me to take you?" I gratefully nod. "Please." He nods and we go to his car. "Is everything okay?"

"Yeah. Just need to help with something." He nods driving to Derek's school.

Time Skip

"Thank you so much." He waves me off. "Of course. I'm always gonna help you." He drives off and I go into the school. "Oh, Mrs. Crawford your here. Is something wrong?" Points out the principal. I roll my eyes. "Where's Ryan's classroom?"

"Down the hall. Why? Is everything ok--" "Thank you." I rudely interrupted him by walking down the hall to Ryan's classroom. "Loren, where's Ryan?" I ask Loren. "He's in the staff's bathroom." I sigh debating if I should do this. "Please Auntie La' Tasha. I hate seeing him like this."

Begs Loren and I sigh giving in. "Okay, Okay. I'll do it. Just sit down and do whatever he assigned." She nods sitting by Derek. I walk to the staff bathroom hearing Ryan cry. 

I feel my heart clutch in my chest hearing his cries. I hesitantly open the door. "I-I'm sorry. I-I'll go b-back to w-work in a-a few." He stammers out still crying but trying to stop. "Ryan," I whisper and he looks at me with wide eyes.

Keke POV (Author)

"La' Tasha," Ryan says back feeling different emotions now that La' Tasha, his best friend of 15 years is here. After a couple of days of not seeing each other. (I think, let me know if I'm wrong)

Sadness, Hurt, Anger, and Happiness at the same time. Ryan rushes to La' Tasha engulfing her in a tight hug. La' Tasha chuckles hugging Ryan back. "Hi Ry. If you cry then I'm gonna cry."

She says with tears going down her face anyway. "I-I missed you L-Latty," Ryan says letting the cries out. And that is very true. Ryan truly missed La' Tasha. But so has La' Tasha. Who wouldn't if you and your best friend got into an argument? (Have you and your best friend argued and how long did you guys ignore each other and then make up?)

La' Tasha pulls away wiping Ryan's tears away. "I missed you too Ry. Now let's go fix your appearance. You look like a mess." Ryan chuckles after calming down. "Okay, Latty."

Trey POV

I just finished my 5th and last client when Messiah walked into my tattooing room. "What's up Siah?"

"Derek just called me. La' Tasha and Ryan are talking it out." I grin widely. I'm hella glad because I hate seeing Ryan like that. "The 2 best friends are back together."

Lauren POV

I'm lying on Kevin's lap when I hear knocking. Before I can get off the bed Kevin stops me. "No honey. You've been on your feet all day. I got it. Just relax."

"Aww, thanks, baby. I do need this." He pecks my lips going downstairs. A few minutes later Kevin calls me. "Lauren there's someone here for you." I sigh tiredly going downstairs. Who could that be? "Who is i--"

"Hey, Lauren."

"Darren?" What the fuck is he doing here?

Giving you a lot since today is the King of Pop birthday, Happy Birthday MJ💜

~~Keke💜