Episode 8

Messiah POV

I open the door seeing an impatiently Trey. "She ain't there." He says coming into the house before I can register anything. I confusingly look at him. "Huh?" I ask him closing the door. I follow him into the living room and I see him sit down while grabbing my bowl of cereal and eating it.

This nigga is straight up eating my shit. "Nigga I said that she not there." I sit by him grabbing my bowl back. "Give me my shit. And who are you talking about exactly?"

"Nigga I'm talking about La' Tasha damn."

"What you mean 'she ain't there'?" He smacks his lips rolling his eyes. "The lady checked TWICE to see if she was there and she ain't even clock in." I nod looking at my cereal. "And you ain't gone say nothing?" I look back at him with a mouthful of cereal in my mouth. Chewing and swallowing my cereal, I ask him.  "Was I supposed to?"

"Nigga yeah, yo wife is not at work and she's supposed to be and you say nothing about that?" I nod putting the bowl on the coffee table. "Hell yeah. She's a grown-ass woman bruh. I may be her husband but I can't tell her where to go or what to do." He sighs grabbing my bowl again. I take a double look at him. "She lied to yo ass though, and you don't care at all."

"Take my bowl again watch what I do." He shrugs not caring about my threat. "Chill bruh we family anyways." That's true. Grew up together and still hanging on strong. "But back to you and this La' Tasha situation. You both need to talk this out. Not like kids but like fucking adults. This ain't high school. We grown ass people now Siah." 

I lick my lips ready to defend myself. "I get what you saying. But it's not even me. It's La' Tasha's ass. She not trying to make this work." He pats my shoulder in a comforting way. "I know dawg." He says before eating my cereal. 

Derek POV

"Hey Rose," I say to Rose gaining her attention. She was over at my house and we just watched movies. "Yeah?" She looks at me. "Do you care if I go to my cousins' house right quick?" I ask her referring to Loren and King. Something happened and now they need me.

"They're not your real cousins." I nod as she points out the obvious. I know we're not cousins. We grew up together though. "I know but we grew up together basically. I see them as cousins." She scoots close to me. "What do they need you for?"

"King needs me." 

"What's wrong with King?" I sigh rubbing my arms since it just got cold in here. "Something happened. He doesn't wanna tell me over the phone though. Said it's best if he tells me in person." She nods getting up causing me to frown. Is she leaving? "What's wrong? Your leaving?" She looks at me putting on her shoes. "I'm coming with you." I smile at her. I get ready and we go downstairs to see Daddy and Uncle Trey. Uncle Trey looks at me. 

"Hey wassup Derek." I dab him up. "Hey wassup unc."

"You know where yo mama at?" I shake my head. "Nah, me and daddy only seen her this morning." He sighs. "Aight." What did Mama do this time?

La' Tasha POV

"You're awake. That sleep must have been good." I look at Ron and smile. "Yeah, that was the best sleep I had in days." I know I'm supposed to be at work but I didn't go. I didn't feel like going to work. Luckily, Ron had the day off so I called him and he let me come over. He stands up walking to the door. 

"By the way, our coworker said that somebody came looking for you at the hospital." I roll my eyes standing up. "I don't care about that. What I care about is..." I sit up walking to him. I smirk. "Something delicious."

He nods. "Good thing it's ready now." I smile following him to the kitchen. "Good because I'm starving."

Time Skip

"Thanks for giving me a ride Ron. You're a sweetheart."

"Don't sweat it La' Tasha." I nod looking at my house and then back at him. "See you tonight?" He chuckles. "I'll see you tonight." I nod backing away from the car. I wave and he waves back driving away. I turn around and go into the house. "Honey I'm ho--"

"There you go." I stop talking seeing Messiah with a furious Trey behind him. "What is he doing here Messiah?" I ask him putting my jacket on the coat hanger. "You need to talk to Ryan. Like right now."

I am not talking to someone who's all up in my business. I roll my eyes. "I ain't talking to him." I walk to the living room feeling them follow me. "La' Tasha why not?" Asks Messiah. "Because I'm still mad at him." I sit on the couch. "So you telling me you miss you don't 'Ry'?" I look at Trey with a glare. I may be mad at him but I only call Ryan that. I shrug. 

"I don't know," And then I leave it at that.

1 week later

Anthony POV

I blankly stare at my ceiling as my girlfriend sucks me off... well tries. I can't get hard for nothing. Been thinking about King and this situation. I haven't talked to King since a week ago. "Babe... you're not paying attention. Your not even hard." Says Sarah, my girlfriend.

I look at her sighing. "Sorry bae. I got too much on my mind." She sits on my lap. "What's wrong?" Like you ACTUALLY wanna know. I mentally roll my eyes. "It doesn't matter no mo."

She tilts her head. I ain't finna tell her anything. I don't want her looking at me sideways. Because I ain't gay.

Time Skip

I look at my phone debating on if I should call him and apologize to him. I don't know what is making me feel guilty. "What's wrong?" Asks Sarah. I clear my throat. "Nothing." She hums smirking at me. "Do you wanna have some fun?" Before I can register what she said she pushes me down on the bed.

?? POV

"Ma'am, do we send him?" I look up from my phone smirking. "Yes. Send him now." Get ready, Trey. I'm coming for your children first. I darkly chuckle as one of my men walks out the room. This is gonna be fun.

~~Keke💜