Episode 7

Messiah POV

"That was amazing Ryan. You still got it." I say after I finish eating. "Thank you, Messiah," Ryan says smiling. "Right so um Ryan and me wanna help ya'll," Trey says after 40 minutes of us talking. "Help us with what?" La' Tasha asks getting mad. They didn't even say what they wanted to say and she already doing this. I roll my eyes.

"Well, we want to help you guys with your relationship," Ryan says looking at La' Tasha and she stands up. "Ain't nothing wrong with our relationship. We don't need help on shit!" I sigh slouching down in my seat. "La' Tasha... we're just sad by seeing you two argue every day."

"Stay in your business, Ryan. Worry about you'll fucking relationship since ya'll so worried about ours!" She yells at Ryan as Trey stands up ready to defend Ryan. "Aye we ain't finna do all that don't yell at him. We are all adults in here. We ain't in high school no mo."

"La' Tasha sit down. You ain't even listening to what they tryna say." I tell her but she ignores me. "No, you wanna help us Ryan? Then stay yo ass out of our relationship." She says throwing the keys to me. Walking to the door, I look at her. "Where you going?"

"Somewhere were people is not in my business."

"Latty please. We wanna help you." Ryan pleads but she leaves anyway. I look at Ryan and Trey. "I am so sorry Ryan." He nods. "It's okay. It's not your fault. Excuse me." He whispers out going upstairs as I look at Trey. "Damn." That's the only thing he says and I agree with him.

La' Tasha POV

Who do they think they are? Just because they have a "peachy" don't mean every relationship is like that. Rolling my eyes I get out of the Uber I called for myself. I walk towards the door and I ring the doorbell. After a couple of minutes the door opens and I smile. "What are you doing here?"

"Rough night. Look, can I come in?"

"Come in."

2 days later

Trey POV

"Aye ya'll gotta be quiet. Dad still sleep." I tell Loren, King and their friends that's in the living room. "Daddy, what's wrong with dad? He never stays in the room for 2 days." He has been in that room ever since what happened 2 days ago. I don't care if she was mad, she still shouldn't have raised her voice knowing how Ryan is.

"Daddy?" Loren pats my leg getting my attention. I look at her. "Is dad okay?" I clear my throat licking my lips. "Yeah he good. I'm about to go and check up on him now."

"Oh yeah could you give this to dad?" King hands me a piece of paper. I glance at it confusingly. "What's this?"

"Something my teacher wanted to give to him." 

"Alright." I say going upstairs. I knock on our bedroom  door. "Baby." I say before opening the door. The first thing I see is Ryan laying down watching a movie. I think the movie is called 'Evil Dead Rise' I don't remember. (Let me know if you already seen it and what was your favorite part) 

"Trey." Ryan says catching my attention. I sit down on the bed rubbing his hair. "Hey baby."

"Hi." He plainly says as he sits up. "Did um La' Tasha come by?" I shake my head as he sighs disappointingly. "Baby, you can't just stay in here all day. You been in this bed for 2 whole days. We have to go and do something fun. You know go out the house and not watch movies all day."

He shakes his head laying back down. "I just want to lay down." Defeated, I sigh. "Alright, I can't force you to go outside." I put the piece of paper on the bed. "King's teacher gave you that."

"Okay." He whispers out. Usually he's up and being energetic but now he's not even getting out of bed. I walk out the room dialing Messiah number. On the third ring he picks up. "Wassup?"

"Siah, is La' Tasha at home?"

"Nah she at work." I lick my lips going downstairs. "Aight. Well where she work at again?"

"At this one hospital. I'll send you the location."

"Aight thanks. Catch you later." Before I can hang up, Messiah says something. "What?"

"How's Ryan?"

"He ain't getting out of bed. Shit he not even eating. This the longest he ain't eat."

"Damn, I'm sorry again." I dismiss his apology. "Nah it ain't yo fault. It's La' Tasha's. That's why I'm finna go talk to her."

"Okay let me know how it go." I nod even though he can't see me. "Aight." I hang up and moments later I receive the location. "Aye Loren or King make sure Ryan eat." I leave the house after I say that and then I get into my car. I drive to the hospital.

Time Skip

I arrive at the hospital. I grab my phone going into the hospital. "Aye." I say getting the lady that's behind the desk attention. Now that I'm in here, it feels mad weird since I haven't been in a hospital ever since King been born. Hopefully I won't have to come up to any hospitals. "Hello? Sir? Can I help you?"

I clear my throat. "Yeah, do you got a La' Tasha Crawford working here?" She looks in her computer typing away. "You said La' Tasha Crawford?"

"Yeah." I nod putting my phone in my back pocket. "Hmm. it says here that she didn't clock in today." I lift an eyebrow. "What? Nah that ain't right because her husband told me that she's here. Check that shit again." She checks again and sighs showing me the computer.

"See. She didn't clock in today."

"She work today right?" She nods. "Aight thanks." I curse in my head leaving out the hospital. So if she not here then where the fuck she at? And more importantly why did she lie to Messiah?

Anthony POV

"Here you go." King hands me . "Thanks." He sits down beside me. "So what do you wanna do?" I frown at the tone in his voice. "Why you asking me  that question like that?" He looks at me confused. "What do you mean?"

"You using a tone that Ion like." I say scooting back leaning on his headboard. "No I'm not. I was just asking you." I nod changing the subject since I don't feel like arguing with him about this. "Do you have Netflix?" 

He smiles and I almost smiled which made me look away from him. What is wrong with me? I must still be high because he looked sexy doing that smile. "Of course I have Netflix." He gets up turning the light off putting on Netflix. He sits beside me leaning on the headboard. "What genre do you wanna watch? Scary? Rom-Com? Drama?"

 I shrug looking at my phone. "It don't matter but I don't wanna watch no Rom-Com either." Next thing you know my phone gets snatched from my hand. I try to grab it but King moves it away sticking out his tongue. 

"King bruh I ain't playing. Give me my fucking phone back." Once again, I try and take my phone. Bet, since he wanna play. He gasp as I pin him on the bed. "Don't ever touch my phone." He nods. I look into his eyes and down to his lips. They look so plump. "I'm sor--" I shush him placing my finger on his lips. His lips are so soft, just from touching them.

I'm probably gonna regret this but I cannot help it. I remove my finger and slowly lean in midway. He hesitates but meets my lips. Oh my god, his lips are so soft. We continue to make out and then reality struck. I get off him faster than lighting bolts. "Anthony I--"

"Shut the fuck up." He sadly looks down but I don't give a fuck. What the fuck did we just do? I aggressively wipe my lips. "If you tell anyone about this your fucking dead. I swear to God King." I grab my phone off the bed storming out of his room. "Hey Anthony." I ignore Loren leaving out the house.

I know ya'll tired of me doing these little messages at the end

~~Keke💜