Episode 15

Keke POV

"Where's dad?" Loren says walking up to the nurse who's looking at her. "What's your dad's name?" Loren sighs trying to calm herself down. "U-Um Ryan Jefferson." The nurse nods looking at her computer. "Right here. Ryan Jefferson. The room is #109." Grateful, Loren nods pulling King to the room. "Thank you!" She yells.

"King, are you okay?" King nods but Loren can see that he's lying, She avoids it so that she can focus on Ryan. "Daddy," Loren says running into Trey's arms. "Daddy, is dad okay?" Trey pulls away first and pulls King to his side. "Guys, I got something to tell ya'll. Sit down." Loren and King sits down looking at Trey.

"Daddy, what's wrong? Is dad okay?" Trey sighs. "Kids, your dad is pregnant."

Loren POV

"Y-you said what now?" Daddy nods crouching down. "Yeah, your dad is pregnant. 3 weeks now." He chuckles while wiping his tears. "S-so what about us?" King asks as we look at him. "What do you mean?"

"What about us? Will ya'll forget about us?" Daddy shakes his head at King's foolishness. "Nah, King we ain't never gonna forget ya'll. What made you ask that?" King sighs looing down. "No reason. I just wanted to know." Suddenly, the doctor walks in. "Family of Ryan Jefferson." We stand up as we walk to the door.

"How is he?" The doctor sighs. "Not good."

Messiah POV

I sigh as my 12:30 appointment walks out the door. "Mr. Crawford. I need Mr. Jefferson's signature on this document." I look at Molly, nodding, and I grab the document. "Mr. Crawford, are you okay?"

"Yeah, I'm good." She sits down grabbing the document from me. "Tell me what's wrong." I look down at my phone. "La' Tasha cheated on me." I blink my tears away. "Did you catch her?" I shake my head. "Nah, her side dude told me. And you wanna know what's crazy? I knew she was cheating. I fucking knew she was cheating. And I ain't do nothing to save our marriage. Now Derek is gonna go through the co-parenting situation."

"But what about your happiness?" I scoff leaning back. "What about my happiness? If Derek is happy then I'm happy." Molly grabs my hand making me look at her. "What about what you want? I think you deserve happiness. What Mrs. Crawford did, was not right. It wasn't your fault either. I think you should take some time for yourself. Don't worry about making other people happy. Start by making yourself happy."

She pats my hand standing up. "Think about that Mr. Crawford." And then she leaves. I stare at the wall as I remember the words she just said. Sighing, my phone rings. Not looking at the caller ID, I answer the phone. "Yo."

"Messiah... please just listen to me." I look at the caller ID glaring at the phone. Why is she calling my phone? "Why the fuck are you calling my phone for?" "Messiah, I just wanna talk." I hang up throwing my phone. I put my head in my hands thinking back to when we got married.

Flashback

(Did I give La' Tasha a last name? If so, let me know and I'll change it)

"Do you Messiah Crawford take La' Tasha Knight to be your lawfully wedded wife?" I smile looking at La' Tasha in the eyes. Of course, I'll always take her as my wife. I'll say 'I do' a million times as long as I stay with her. "I do."

"And do you La' Tasha Knight take Messiah Crawford to be your lawfully wedded husband?" She smiles with tears running down her cheek. I wipe her tears as she chuckles. "I do. Fuck, of course, I do." The priest nods smiling at us. "Perfect. I now pronounce you as husband and wife. You may kiss the bride."

I bring her close to me as we slowly lean in. "I love you, Mr. Crawford." She says onto my lips. "I love you too Mrs. Crawford." 

Present Day

I sadly smile at the memory. Shaking my head, I stand up grabbing the phone. I'm gonna do what Molly told me to do. For once, I'm gonna be making myself happy. I'm putting myself first.

Poor Messiah. He's so precious. But anyways... TYSM guys, continue to love my story. Until then...

~~Keke💜