Episode 1

Keke POV

12 years ago 

"Why do we need to talk?" Asks Ryan as he looks at the 2 strangers at his doorstep. "Ryan, we're your parents." Not believing them, Ryan chuckles. "That's funny because my parents died a long time ago." The woman shakes her head trying her hardest to make Ryan believe. "We're telling the truth. P-Please just believe me. Believe us." 

The man holds onto the crying woman's hands giving her support. "You don't have to believe us now but hopefully you'll come to your senses." Before Ryan can answer, the odd couple walks away getting into their car and driving away. "You okay bae?" Trey asks startling Ryan. Closing the door, he nods looking at his husband. "Yeah I'm okay."

Present Day

"Lolo you need to get ready for school or you'll be late." Ryan says softly while flicking on the lights in his 19 year old daughter's room. "Dad I just got up." She says putting her phone down yawning. "Have you been on the phone phone with Brook all night?"

Loren POV

I sit up looking at dad smiling. "Yeah. She wanted to go to sleep on the phone." He looks at me like he knows I'm lying. I swear he has the ability to read anyone. And that's terrifying. "So why do you look like you haven't been to sleep?" I look down searching for an excuse. "Loren, you can't stay up all night everyday. I'll let it pass one time. The next time I will be taking that phone. Hurry and get dressed."

He says no demands while walking out the room. See? I'm fucking scared of him. I'm pretty sure that I'm more scared of him than King is. Even daddy. And daddy is scared of dad too. 

I grab my phone and text Brooklyn. I have a huge ass secret I've been hiding from her. I got a crush on her. I've had this crush since first time I seen her since she moved down here. Which has been 4 years. She a player and it's breaking my heart but that's my babygirl so I'll change that up for her.

Me👍: Brook u gettin ready for skool now?

Babygirl🥰: Yea I'm getting ready now

Me👍: Aii see u at skool

Seen  at 6:40 a.m.

I place my phone down walking out of my room. "Good morning Lolo." King chirps walking out his room. "Good morning King." I look at his appearance. His red jumpsuit clinging to his thighs. Unlike having our daddy's body he has our dad's body.

So I don't like this outfit already. "You going to school like this?" He looks down confused. I guess it's the overprotective big sister in me. We not even going to the same school so I don't know what's happening over there. "Yeah I like this outfit." 

"Dad won't let you go to school like that." He shrugs. "I don't care." He says walking down the stairs. I sigh heavily looking at the ceiling. God please don't let me kill anyone today. I go to the bathroom and start my morning routine.

20 minutes later

I go downstairs seeing my parents making out on the kitchen counter. I scrunch up my face in disgust. "This is so disgusting." Dad blushes jumping off the counter as daddy fixes himself. Gross. "You'll be like this one day and plus it's not my fault that your dad is sexy as hell. I can't help myself." I wave him off as King comes into the kitchen with a different outfit on.

I'm guessing he felt my eyes on him because he looked at me. "Dad made me change." I glance at dad as he smiles. "Everyone in this house knows that you have my body. We don't want anyone to touch you again." 

We walk to the dining room as we sit down. Daddy chuckles as I look at him. "What?" He smiles. "I'm so glad you like girls. We don't want boys to just suddenly die from touching you." I look down blushing as I hear him laughing. Luckily dad playfully hits him causing him to stop laughing. See what I mean? He's scared of dad. "Okay stop teasing her and eat."

                                                                          ~~~~~~~~~~

Ryan POV

"Good morning class." After gaining 'good mornings' back, I sit down as Brooklyn, Rose and Loren walks in. I can never understand why Loren comes after me and we arrived at the same time. "Good morning Mr. Jefferson." Chirps Brooklyn as the 3 amigos walk to my desk. "Good morning Mr. Jefferson."

I smile at Brooklyn and Rose. "Good morning girls. How was your weekend?" I look at Rose." Mine was good. I got my first paycheck." I nod congratulating her. I look at Brooklyn. "Mine was good also." I nod smiling at them. "What did you guys do? Lolo won't tell us."

I look at Lolo as she shakes her head signaling me to not tell them. I playfully smirk. "Me and my husband took Lolo and King to Six Flags." Rose and Brooklyn smirks dragging Lolo to sit down since the bell just rung. "Alrighty let's begin with the lesson."

Yes as you guys can see I am re-writing this whole thing. I hope you guys like it. Until next time...

~~Keke🤞