Episode 12

Loren POV

King💕: Hey, I'm not coming home today. I'm sleeping over at Anthony's house. Love you <3

Me😘: Okay. Just call me before you go to sleep

I put my phone down looking at Dad. "Where is he?"  I hold onto his hand which's shaking. "He's sleeping over Anthony's house. Don't worry Dad." 

He nods as Daddy comes into the living room on the phone. "Nah, I'm telling you bruh. This nigga came to my house and was calling me and Ryan a faggot and shit. I'm telling you, I almost had to fuck that nigga up."

"Yeah. Right, see you tomorrow." Daddy hangs up looking at me. "Where King at?" I look at Dad for help because I know that Daddy isn't going like this. "King at his friend's house. Anthony house."

Derek POV

I look at Mama and the dude that was just all up on my mama. "Derek you want some shrimp?" I nod still looking at the dude. "Yeah." I wonder, does Daddy know about these two? Well, I don't care if he does because I'm finna tell him. "Does daddy know?"

Mama looks at me and smiles nervously. "W-what are you talking about? Does daddy know what?" I roll my eyes. "Cull the bullshit mama. Does daddy know about you two?" The dude chuckles making me look at him. "What's funny? I didn't know that I said something funny." He stops chuckling while looking at me.

"How long?"

"Boy, you don't know what you're talking about." I shake my head as Daddy comes into the dining room with the last dish. "Wow Messiah. You cooked a lot." Daddy smiles sitting down. "Of course. One of us gotta make sure our child eats." 

Messiah POV

"So where do you work or are you a stay-at-home dad?" I wipe my mouth setting my fork down. "No, I'm not a stay-at-home dad. I'm a co-owner at a tattoo shop." He nods. "So you don't have your shop?" What the fuck is this nigga questioning me for? "Nah I don't."

"La' Tasha told me that you work for your best friend, Trey? His name is Trey right?" I chuckle dryly. "Yeah, but let me ask you this. What's with the questions for?"

"Oh. I'm sorry if I'm offending you. I just wanted to get to know La' Tasha's husband. Although she did lie to me." "Ron."

"She told me that you were a doctor." I look at La' Tasha. "Of course she did. She doesn't like that I'm working at a tattoo parlor do you La' Tasha?" La' Tasha weakly smiles as I roll my eyes. "Messiah, I'm very sorry. Me and your wife are..."

Sorry for the late chapter. 

~~Keke💜