Episode 17

(Just a small portion of some steamy stuff in this chapter)

King POV

I halt my movements looking at the lady who kidnapped me. I slowly approach her gaining her attention. "Huh, you showed up. Your not as stupid as I thought you were." I fidget with my hands not knowing what to do or what to say. "Please sit down. Wouldn't want you to stand up." I look around realizing that no one is in here.

"I rented the place for this meeting." I nod sitting down. "So um... what is this meeting about?" She snaps her fingers and a young man who looks exactly like her walks in sitting down and pecking her cheek. "King I want you to meet someone. Meet Chris Jr., my son."

"U-um hello." He nods looking me up and down like I'm his prey. "I invited you to this meeting because my son here is going to pretend to be your friend." I gulp nervously. "But how old is he?" She chuckles looking at Chris. "My baby boy is 24 years old." He rolls his eyes meeting my eye contact. "I already got my fake ID and allat shit I need to pretend to be your new friend." I nod terrified of his gaze.

"CJ stop glaring at the boy. Now King, do you understand what you have to do?" I shake my head and she sighs. "Pretend that CJ is your new friend. Okay?" I hurry and nod breaking away from his gaze. "C-Can I go now?"

"Yes, you may. Go and visit your dad in the hospital." I slowly stand up with my eyes big as saucers. "H-how do you know that?"

"Oh boy, I have people watching your family. You know, just in case you try and double-cross us. Now hurry and go. I'll be calling you later." I back away from the table and rush out of the café. Suddenly my phone rings and I look at it and see Anthony calling me. I've been avoiding him.

I don't know what to tell him. How do I tell someone that the reason that I'm avoiding them is because I'm setting them up? I sigh declining the call. "So you just gone ignore my call?" I jump in my spot turning around seeing Anthony glaring at me. "U-Um Anthony. W-What are you d-doing h-here?"

"This is a free country. Don't change the subject. Why have you been avoiding me?" I shake my head turning back around to continue my walk but he grabs my arm. "Nah, you ain't going nowhere until you fucking answer my question." I sigh looking at him. Might as well make up a lie. "The reason that I've been ignoring you is because I've been avoiding everyone. Why do you think I'm not with Daddy, Lolo, and Uncle Messiah to visit Dad?"

He hums still holding onto my arm. "Well... are you gonna let go of me now?" He taps his chin thinking about my question. "Nah. Now come on." I gasp as he drags me somewhere. "Anthony, where are we going? Slow down." He shakes his head picking up the pace. "I can't. If I let you go then your gonna run away and then you'll just avoid me again."

"No, I'm not." Yes, I would. As soon as he let me go, I'm running for my life. He stops walking well powerwalking which also makes me stop powerwalking. I crouch down trying to control my breathing. "W-Why d-did you have to p-powerwalk?" He leans on the wall studying me. I look around ignoring his eyes that's on me. Since I'm looking around, I notice that we're in an alley. You can't see where the alley leads to.

So it makes me wonder why he brought me here. Oh God, is he gonna kill me? Did he find out? "And you still avoiding me." I look at him fixing my posture. "I'm not avoiding you. I-I'm just..." I trail off since he walks in front of me. "Maybe I should umm go. My daddy prolly worried sick about me." He shakes his head. "Nah, you said it yo self. He at the hospital visiting yo dad. He ain't worried trust me."

I sigh knowing that he's not gonna let me go. "Well, then why did you bring me here? This is an alley, I can barely see anything and I can barely see you. And it's not even dark out yet." He chuckles going to my ear. His breath fanning my arm making me purse my lips trying hard not to make a sound. "Well, I was thinking about apologizing. For you know taking yo first kiss." He wraps his arms around my waist.

"Umm... what are you doing Anthony?" He lifts my chin making me look at him. "If youn want me to do it then stop me. Because if you don't-" He starts off moving closer to my lips. "-then I don't know if I can stop myself." I exhale slowly as he inches closer. "Do you want me to stop King?"

God, how he's saying my name is giving me butterflies. I can't take it anymore. "Fuck, oh my god just do it." He smiles. I know it's dark but somehow I can see his smile. "Aight baby." As soon as his lips touch mine I'm already drunk off of them. I wrap my arms around his neck as we start making out slowly and then it turns into a fast make-out session. He licks my lips and I open my mouth giving him the signal to put his tongue in my mouth.

And when he does, we immediately fight for dominance. He won, of course. I moan as he sucks my tongue. It feels like my lungs are on fire so I pull away first immediately missing the warmth from his lips. I breathe out a moan as he goes down to my neck not giving me a second to calm down. "Ahh Anthony~~"

He bites my neck as I lean my head back on the brick wall behind me. "Fuck~~ Keep moaning my name for me baby~~"

He grabs my waist and dry humps me. I open my mouth in pure bliss. He groans deep from his throat surprising me but I don't dwell on it too much. "You like that baby?" He asks seductively. I nod connecting our lips back together. Suddenly, he picks me up and continues to dry hump me. "Ahh I'm-- gonna c-cum"

"M-me too baby. Ahh fuck I'm finna nut." He groans and I know that he just reached his climax. I reach my climax too and he places me down as we hug each other getting off from our high. "You gone avoid me again?" I shake my head still in a daze. I'm not going to avoid him just because he made me release a load. No, I'm gonna continue being his friend and then maybe something more.

"Aight. Let's go get changed. You coming to my house tonight." I nod following him out of the alley. I look around feeling someone following me or looking at me. Nah, it's probably just the wind. "King?" I look at Anthony. "You okay?" I nod smiling nervously at him. "Yeah, I'm okay." He nods grabbing my hand and we continue to walk as I shake off the feeling of being followed.

CJ POV

"Whatever you do CJ, do not let King out of your sight. I wanna know everything about Trey and his family." I nod as Mama looks at me smiling. "Now, go home and get some rest. You have school tomorrow." I stand up pecking her cheek. Before I leave her office, she calls my name. "CJ."

"Yeah?" I hear her sigh. "You know, you look exactly like yo daddy every day. I miss him." I look at her nodding at her words. "Yeah, ma. I miss him too." After I say goodbye, I walk out of the house. To be honest, I'm not aiming for Ryan. I'm aiming for Trey. He's the one who killed my daddy. He's the one who pulled that trigger. 

He's the reason why I grew up without a father. And now he must pay. I smirk as I get into my car seeing my schedule for "school" tomorrow. Let the games begin.

Whew. Chile, I've been on writer's block for a couple of days now. Who knew that the right song would get me in the mood? Which is why I put this song in this chapter. Most people know it. Just listen while you read. Even though the steamy part don't really connect to it but at the same time it does-- Just read it. Until then...

~~Keke💜